Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You can make a difference.


With this tremendous global and economic shift that is taking place, take a moment to notice if you are staying conscious with the patterns you have of spending and saving money. Frugality is a key growth place for the month of March. Clean out closets, empty the garage, balance your accounts, get your taxes prepared ahead of time, and act responsibly. Now is not the time to go unconscious and just believe that the universe will always protect you.

I do believe that the universe tries to protect us but having a body and being given this tremendous opportunity to experience life in this full place of earth is also about learning to stay present to changing circumstances and situations.

Adaptability is a critical lesson to learn and integrate in order to survive. You must remember that your ancestors were the best at knowing how to keep alive and do what it takes to allow the next generation to move forward. So, now is our time to create stepping-stones for our children and those that will come after us to have a better life.

I know that if I die I want to feel as if I left this earth in a somewhat better position than when I began. That does not mean that I need to be famous or known for some major global experience. But it does mean that I want my knowledge and skills to help, inspire and uplift those below me to feel empowered so that they can live a more full life and find happiness and fulfillment. It is the small things that make the difference.

One way that I do that is that I donate $35.00 per month to a Tibetan family through Tibet Aid. For $35.00 per month I can feed a family of 4, allow the children to go to school for Tibetan culture and language, English, and Chinese culture and education.

I think that is amazing! It is incredible how little things can make a tremendous difference to a family that will improve their lives permanently.

Each of you will find what feels right for you to contribute. It does not have to be money. It can be your time and love.
Recently, I was at the Psychic Fair and there was a slight scheduling error, so I had 20 minutes open. There was this very sweet young man that was hovering around me. He was there with his family and they were scheduled for readings.

I told him psychically that if he wanted to chat with me that he needed to sit down. In a minute he came over and sat down.

I smiled at him and said, “Give me your birth date.”

He responded, “Is this going to cost me anything?”

I said that I was going to give him a free reading.

I could feel how strongly spirit was moving through me in that moment. That is how is should be. I did the reading and he was blown away and amazed at how I could know things.

I smiled as I love to be the first psychic someone sees. I love to open people to a world that is right there but they have never had the experience of connecting to something beyond this reality.

I had to go on to my next scheduled appointments but at the end of the reading he came back around to ask more questions. His family stood around him and listened to what I was saying. His mother was so grateful and appreciative.

I know that in that moment I changed that young man’s life permanently. I shifted his awareness to the magnificence that is all around him. I showed him a door that now he will spend the rest of his life exploring. That is wonderful. There is no greater exploration than the one that is right inside you.

Each of you can reach out and touch someone is a way that alters the limited experience that someone is having in that moment. I personally cannot help myself. I feel spirit compelling me all the time. It is what I am here to do. When I follow my heart and spirit, the energy moves effortlessly and there is no energy drain. I always find myself with more energy afterwards and aligned with some greater essence that is beyond my small ego mind. It allows me to step out of my own narrow drama and touch another heart in a way that is intimate and loving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home