Thursday, November 06, 2008

Quotes from the Goddess Shrilu


Dear Bloggers;

I thought this quote was something to think about as a woman. In Buddhism there are concepts that can be difficult to interpret. The process of unraveling the words and concepts opens pathways within the mind and body. This particular one is from one of my favorite writers. Think of these like Zen Meditational concepts to expand you mind beyond knowing into the nondual state of oneness. In the Buddhist perspective the feminine is a Kali (Goddess of death, sex, rebirth, transformation, etc). It is by learning to work with the chaotic darker energies within the feminine being that balance is reclaimed and allowed to expand into the fullest expressions of love. Avoidance of the darker aspects of life and the feminine allow those aspects to become externalized in your life in frustrating and painful ways. By working with such concepts internally a balance is achieved and the external opposition melts away and energy is freed up. Thus allowing more life force to move within your daily expressions. As Americans we have had so much ease and flow it become important for us to not deny that there are darker expressions of life all around. If we do not acknowledge them then they nip us in our bottoms when we least expect them. I prefer to do the internal work and allow my external to express balance.

I am bringing some new Buddhist transformational perspectives into my awareness and I hope they cause you to ponder and wonder. Hope it makes you think the way it has done me. Enjoy.

Suzanne

Who would I be if I grew up in a matriarchal culture? I, purveyor of pleasure to the spirit, liberator of concepts for the soul, nitro-love of the broken heart, thought provoking emotion of the mind, the piercing Light of Emptiness of every electron until your body rejoices in the molecular bonds of love that just recently were chains. No political position, only politcal power for I am the Geisha of Delphi, the Oracle of Orifices, the Courtesan of Kings, Mother of Millions. Why would I lower myself to be equal with male? True, I enjoy my debasement so they can exploit the trickle they can handle. But, no, no. I would no longer succumb to my masculine aggression. I would have them drink at the well of the Emptiness of My Fecundity, until Gods they are, dancing the Dance of Swords with me as we live off the Light from the sparks our swords ignite. Until the moment is right and I surrender my guard to a penetration so deep he loses his manhood as he always feared. But our Little Deaths awaken a Larger Life.

Yet here I live, hidden from view, feeling the roiling Power in the belly of my Vacancies.

Shrilu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home