Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Walking the Path Less Traveled



The path less travelled is less travelled for a reason - it requires courage to march to the beat of a different drum. Sometimes it can be a lonely trek - because very few will understand why you don't walk the popular well-trodden path like everybody else. But you know you can't. Your heart won't let you. You must be true to yourself. And your regrets will be few. For at the end of your life you will look back at your short journey and with a satified smile, quietly acknowledge that it could never have been any other way. ~ Daniel Nielsen

Too bad the picture is as grainy as it is but it is still an amazing picture regardless. Thanks to Holly Wood on Facebook for this one. I loved it and had to borrow it for my blog.

I have begun my new book, "Becoming Authentic". I worked on it for 12 hours on Sunday. I was so happy to get into a rhythm and flow. I put the preface on my web site. Just go to "New with Suzanne" and click on the title above to read the short excerpt.

I am excited about this book and anxious to get back to it shortly. But now I had to get back to work to pay the bills. Ha!

I managed to do 15 pages on Sunday and for all you writers out there you know that that is a lot! Whew!

So, I am on a narrow path like the one above. I do not know where it will lead me but I am on it regardless. I am sure all of you feel the same because you are all a part of my illusion and dream. Dream big fellow dreamers and let us see what we can create together. When we consciously dream and weave those threads together their is no limit as to what is possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home