Thursday, June 23, 2011

Getting Close to July, 2011


I am slowing integrating being back in the U.S. My trip was not what I expected but all journeys are valuable in ways that become clear as we continue to grow and evolve.

I can say that I have never been so grateful for an American salad. Funny what you crave and appreciate. The intense heat in India is not so conducive for lettuce and cool leafy vegetables. I did have my moments when they had cucumber salads and I gobbled them right up but an American salad with all the great greens and vegetables was not there.

I think I have had a salad once or twice a day since being back.

I am appreciating the quiet of where I live and work here in Northern California. The weather has been perfect which is so wonderful because we have had so much rain since January. But now it is clear, sunny, and the perfect temperature. Even the coast is not socked in with fog. It is so beautiful.

Last weekend I went up north to the Redwood National Park and just played tourist. It was wonderful. Wide open roads. Not a lot of traffic. Sunny days. Cool nights. Fresh air. Ugh! I am such an outdoors girl.

After the chaos of a billion people in India, I could so appreciate the wide-open spaces of America. I stayed in these cute cabins that were probably made in the 50’s or 60’s and they were like a time warp transporting me back to my younger days when my family went camping in Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, and Utah. These cute cabins were amazingly empty.

Does no one go out and away from a television any more?

Regardless, it was peaceful and relaxing. I suggest it to anyone who has a love for wilderness.

I am getting my energy going to start looking for spaces to teach workshops in Napa, Sonoma, Santa Rosa, San Rafael, and Ukaih. It will be interesting to see how it all works out. I am so grateful that so many of you continue to call me for psychic sessions over the phone. I love my system where I can send an mp3 file to each client after the reading that they just click on and download to their Itunes or computer. It is working really well. Clients really love it over the tape. And it is so much easier for me also.

I feel I have more quality time to spend with clients and that I can connect more deeply with each person.

I am keeping my prices lowered to $80 per hour and $50 per half hour as an incentive for each of you to call and connect through a phone session. I am so grateful to have this opportunity to be in California and do the work I love.

I am learning how to relax and go with a new flow. The northern California flow is so different than anything I have previously experienced. I feel as if I am learning how to enjoy and appreciate life in a totally new way. Perhaps it is the process of aging that makes us want to stop rushing around and instead slow down and smell the roses. This had been an interesting process of knowing and trusting that everything will be as it is supposed to be. All I need to do is let go and allow the flow of life to take me new places. I do not need to strive or stress. I just need to feel the natural order of things and allow something bigger than myself to carry me forward.

Have a beautiful month and a fabulous 4th of July!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home