Friday, January 07, 2011

I Seem To Be Having Problems With The Radio Show Group

I have really been enjoying the radio show with Psychic Visions Radio Network. But there have been some shows where the show has not happened at all. So I apologize for my listeners as I have attempted to call in and the show is not up and running. So if anyone out there has some connections to another show on line or otherwise let me know. I love getting the messages and information out but I also do not want to disappoint clients and listeners that are getting online and wanting to listen.

There have been some shows that I took off as I was moving my home to California but tonight I once again called in and there was no one there.

Anyway, on to the California update. It has been exciting, exhausting, stressful, beautiful, enlivening, and a huge shift in my reality. I am not remotely moved in yet. There are many things that need attention and I have taken a position to learn to go more slowly and at a pace that is with less stress.

I am so grateful to Adam Sagers and Wade Lake for moving the last bit of my furniture and painting that did not fit in the last Uhaul to California for me. It is a big help. I am excited to just put another life together in a way that supports my gifts and allows for new experiences and expansion.

I want everyone to know that it is a great adventure to do such a big shift. Even at 50 years old this has been one of the most amazing things that I have experienced. To know that it is time to shift and to know that somehow it is going to all work out is a dance of trust in yourself and to trust in the universe. It is a real experience.

I am moving my mother to Texas at the end of the month and then I have to go again to LA and then finally home and hopefully unpack the rest of my stuff. It is transformative to say the least. I hope everyone is well and enjoying your own transformations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home