Monday, December 20, 2010

Make an Intention on the Lunar Eclipse Tonight

Welcome to the Lunar night. One that reveals the shadows bright.
What do you want to allow to become? What is inside that wants to run?
I take a look inside today and know that things will come my way.
As stelliums cross in this lunar sky. I know that in May my old life dies.
The past is tearing like paper moons. Whipping in the wind and over the dunes.
We are not what our mind perceives. It takes great courage to climb into the eaves.
Letting go of what is here. Trusting in something that instills fear.
My ego wants to finally die. My heart so strong it is ready to fly.
What will come I do not know. Where I have been I am letting go.
With my shadow casting its light across the moon. I am lifting higher like a balloon.
In peace and flow I travel forth. In joy and love I move henceforth.
In my life I see the three. I release my spirit and cast a new decree.
Each of us has seen the past. Each of us has patterns that last.
I do not want to finish this life without a link to the potential sight.
Of what my soul could mature to become. Of what it would feel to flow as one.
One with the earth and one with the sky. One with the hearts trapped in bodies denied.
There is no beginning there is no end. There is only the time that has no when.
When you are ready your soul will fly. When you are at peace your eyes will spy.
Something so wonderful that you catch your breath. That is you in the mirror of your own Macbeth.
Tragedy or triumph. Joy or shame. Life or death, they are all the same.
With this time take away the veil. Reveal the splendor of your own amazing tale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home