Sunday, November 28, 2010

Free Gift With Appointments Scheduled Online.


Receive a free pdf copy of Suzanne’s book, “Integral Numerology” with your appointment.


In January I will be so excited to finally be landing in my home in northern California. In gratitude for all my wonderful clients over the years, I am offering a gift of my book, “Integral Numerology” for you. When you make an appointment with my online scheduler you will receive a confirmation email with a link that you can copy and paste to your browser to download the book.


From this point on I will be doing the majority of my appointments as phone consultations unless you are in the area that I may be working in California. I have been doing phone consultations for years and I am very comfortable with this form of reading. I also have Skype options for those that want to see a live and responding person.


Skype is easy to download to your computer. You will need a computer with a camera to make it work with video. I also have Skype phone options called VoIP.


I will be traveling from northern to southern California regularly and you can check my website to find my locations and times, or go to my online scheduler to make your appointments.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home