Friday, December 24, 2010

Intuitive Hits for 2011 Coming To Fruition Early

Intuitive Hits for 2011 Coming To Fruition Early












For those of you that were at my Golden Braid Predictions Lecture this last week or those of you that read my blogs and Predictions on my website, I was surprised to find one of my predictions came true early.


After I published my predictions, on yahoo news 3 days later it was on the web. The specific one in question was about leaks from a government about aliens or UFO's.


Specifically I said:


More things will become revealed as to the real nature of alien visits to earth. Information will get leaked from governments as to facts and figures. This will change our perspective of our world.


So what happened was that New Zealand's Air Force released documentation about their experiences with UFO's over the last 60 years.


Honestly, this was one that I thought was going to be the most far fetched. But there it was in black and white.


I am busy spending my last few days in Salt Lake City, working everyday in an attempt to accommodate all the lovely clients that want to see me before I leave town. It has been a heart felt, wonderful, experience in love and appreciation. I am very grateful to everyone who has supported me along the pathway.


I am looking forward to a new adventure and flow in my life. I am so happy to just be shifting my energy to a new place and a new way. I can feel how I want and need to let my cup completely empty in order for something new to emerge. It is lovely to not know what anything is going to look like. To just step with an open heart, an authentic self, and to let the universe make the choices for a time is bringing me much peace and contentment.


This is something that I highly recommend for everyone at some point in your life when you feel ready. There is a freedom and expansion that is unparalleled and joyous.


I have always firmly believed that until you know, you are not ready. I have obviously been working through the karmas that this place and energy presented for me. Then suddenly, it was completely clear that stage of me life was complete and it was time to shift.


I love when it is so clear. It helps to eliminate the fear. Because the clarity hits you like a brick and it is as if there is no other choice as a doorway has opened where once there was none. And that pathway is like fresh air coming in and enticing you into another place and time.


So in this coming amazing year I encourage all of you to take leaps of faith when you feel called and clear. Be patient and wait for that moment of clarity. Then jump without hesitation onto the new pathway unfolding in your life.


I will continue to write for the Catalyst Magazine and I trust that those who are drawn will still call to say hello.


Have a wonderful holiday and a Bright and Prosperous New Year.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home