Tuesday, January 07, 2014

January 7, 2014 Blog, Numerology, Quote for the Day

Quote
Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height.
Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches.
Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth.
Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously.
The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots.
In fact, it is always in proportion.
That's its balance.
~ Osho ~

Blog
Today with my blog I want to add the link to Ralfee Finn’s Astrological Weekly forecast. I thought you might all find it interesting.


Personally I have been finding that the best of my intentions are causing a few ripples in the grid. Having talked to many clients it seems that I am not alone. Whew!

I do love astrology for explaining certain patterns and sequences and making sense out of bizarre energies. So reading Ralfee’s article gave me a sense of calm understanding and I hope it does for you also. Thank you Ralfee for you skill and wisdom.

When each of us confronts something beyond our experience there is a choice about how to react. You can protect and defend your old position or you can open and decide to look at things from a different perspective. Contracting usually does not get me anywhere. It makes me feel sick, miserable, angry, defensive, and I start justifying my position with facts and history. Just because I have had an experience does not mean it is the only experience or the one that allows for expansion, openness, trust, joy, and faith. I try to the best of my ability to let in what the universe presents. Sometimes I have to do it a little bit at a time but I will attempt to remain as open as I can to have a new experience. So today, choose to allow other perspectives and wisdom into your experience. Look beyond your reaction to the heart and soul of the person attempting to gift you with another way of seeing reality. Allow a new experience to enliven your mind and inspire the possibilities. Without dreams life would be very boring.

Numerology for 1/7/14


Today is a Hermit day. It is the number 6. It is associated with St. Hildegard an amazing nun who was artist, composer, musician, and inspiration for generations. Sometimes you have to stop and go within to find the treasures and gifts that you offer the world. I personally love a 6 day because it makes me want to be meditative, introspective, calm, aware, and in observation of others and life. When you step out of attachment and into the present moment, things become simple. You realize that the greatest gift you can give is your loving presence and compassionate heart. There is really less to do and more to find when you allow the moment to completely fill you up. Sometimes I become afraid of what I am feeling. I fear that my emotions will overwhelm me and I will loose stability and balance. But when you refuse to look and feel what is true you can miss the gift of clarity and truth that is attempting to get your attention. False beliefs such as, “I have to fix everyone and everything and make it work” do not serve anyone but it will serve the ego mind and the ego mind loves to keep you out of balance. In that way it keeps control over your experience. Only by finding tools that allow the stillness in do you finally listen and come face to face with issues that are being buried in your business. There is great value when you realize the dysfunctional patterns within and catch yourself in your own distortion. Today, find 5 minutes to be still and try to let the mind quiet. Notice the spacious emptiness and the genuine heart that you are. Love the soul that guides your life, animates your body, and enlivens your essence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home