Sunday, December 29, 2013

Love Yourself - Blog for 12/30/13

There are moments in life where I get to see the miracle of reflection by the circumstances that surround me. It never ceases to amaze me that the patterns that I acted out and got stuck in come back around with people showing up in my life that are doing the pattern of my past self. It is with great compassion and understanding that I sit in observance and see myself and my past pattern being reflected back to me. I then have to feel the suffering that I put others through by my actions and appreciate those who have walked with me despite my shortcomings and distortions. 

The last few days have been one of those moments. It is with great humility and compassion that I see my past self and understand how much fear and constriction I had lived within for a long time. Then I get to see how far I have come. How much more open I am. How much I have risked and let go. How my heart has guided my spirit and my body needed certain experienced in order to evolve. 

So today take a moment to love yourself, love your shortcomings, love your growth, love who you were, and love who you are becoming.


Quote
Nobody in the world,
Nobody in history has ever gotten their freedom by appealing to the moral sense of the people who were oppressing them.
~Assata Shakur~

Blog
Here we are at the end of the year. I hope all of you are celebrating in a fun and fabulous way but also safely and responsibly. As I get older I notice that I appreciate taking the time to be in the moments that make life so precious and special. It is not our work that defines us but our connection with others that gives meaning to this existence. It is about how we enjoy life that makes our time on this planet so memorable. Take this moment to make a list of what you appreciated the most about yourself during 2013. What did you do that showed your essence in an unusual way? How did your heart guide your tongue with a kind word when another so desperately needed it? I suggest making a diary of the things you remember about each year. So that when you are down you can pick it up and reflect on how far you have come and how many people you have connected to in deep ways. Now is the time of reflection because soon we will be to the New Years Resolutions and orchestrating the next phase of your life. On New Years Eve we will have a new moon. The perfect time to set the tone for the upcoming year.

Numerology for 12/30/13

Today is the number 3. It is a positive mind day. It is a day where you feel as if life could actually be a wonderful ride and an experience that is exciting, exhilarating, and full of joy and laughter. What would it take for you to express your silly side today? How could you do something unpredictable that would make others smile? Today set aside all that worrying and analyzing. Step into a place where your inner child gets to have some fun and give her a reason to come out and play. Whatever has been bothering you can be put aside for a moment and picked up again with a new perspective if you just let it go. They say that the best way to learn and to retain information is to take naps. By napping you are able to let the brain integrate what you have just learned more quickly when you get your conscious mind out of the way. That problem or situation will still be there. So why not just stop and take a moment to regroup and enjoy this amazing day. There is so much to be grateful for. Find out how beautiful your life really is when you stop to appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home