Sunday, December 29, 2013

Reminding everyone of my newest adventure on my website and facebook, "Wild Women Life Series

Hi everyone:

You can connect and get great information from my website at http://www.suzwagner.com/wildwomenlife.htm or on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/WildWomenSeries?ref=hl

Regardless here is some of the information being shared.

Quote
And so it seems, that perception is shaped by what’s predominantly being carried inside…Acquired illusory baggage picked up early on in life and through the lessons of experience. At some point in the journey, perhaps by grace or awakening, the burden is discarded - with realization that the extra weight is not really necessary for the trip. And all that’s required is to trust in our natural state - the inner guidance, the innocence, wonder and love that one’s soul came pre-equipped with…for the trek across time.
~Seedeeply~

Blog
Living life from the place of innocent wonder and appreciation is what today is all about. Can you see what issues and patterns you carry around with you? Do you really need them? Today I am going to let go of believing that others have issues with me and I am going to live a life of wonder, excitement, exploration, trust in the perfection of this moment. Sometimes in life circumstances come up from our past history and with that comes the internal dialogue that situation provoked. But whether I give that old story air time or I just let the past story go is up to me. Each moment is unique. Each moment is an opportunity to test the theory that my mind has made up. My mind loves to be right and to prove a point that others are out to get me. But what does that story really prove?  The story does not actually serve me. Being right usually means that I will find myself again alone and isolated. It fuels my fears and perpetuates patterns of exclusion that do not serve me in any way. What would it take for you to let the stories of your past go? How would you respond today if there were no conversation going on in your mind? The answer is that you would just be in the moment and be as authentic as possible. Today try that. Because if others are running as story about you, your freedom and authentic expression might just surprise them and show them that there story about you is incorrect. It might also open them up to a possibility and step beyond the known.

Numerology for 12/29/13

Today is the number 11/2.  Everything today is about perception but perception is completely associated with the mind. Minds operate in a state of comparison to things in the past. So everything you perceive is connected to your history and the events that have shaped your personality. You can choose to live a life completely based on protecting your own wound and your past traumas or you can live in the moment and trust that each experience is somehow connected to what you came in to learn. The number 2 or 11 is a choice, just as in life every moment and how you choose to view that moment is a choice. You can choose from the place of duality and looking at the positive and negative (the 2) or you can look at it from the place of the expansion and transcended consciousness of the 11. Either is your choice. You can contract into analyzing and protecting your self (the 2) or you can step into a place of overview and awareness (the 11). I like to think of it that you can analyze to death all the things in your limited reality (the 2) or your can get out of the room and open up to the infinite possibilities. Normally I find in this day a do a little bit of both. I have moments that I fall into the old fears and constrictions and then I open to trust the universe in every way and allow the process of life to assist me in breaking out of my habits and patterns. I am not my body’s wounding. I am not my DNA. The patterns of perception that I hold so dear do not control me unless I allow them. I am more than just this limited expression. The challenge today is to find a way to live moving toward my potential rather than live in the fears of the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home