Tuesday, October 01, 2013

BIO BASICS - A BREAKTHROUGH SKIN REPAIR PRODUCT


Suzanne Before Bio Basics
                                                                        Suzanne After Bio Basics 2013

If any of you have wondered how I have kept my skin so clear, tight, and flawless I want to finally let you all in on my secret, Bio Basics.

My closest friend of 25 years was working with this amazing doctor in China that had developed a skin repair serum this is going to revolutionize the makeup and skin care industry. My friend Helen has worked this whole time to jump through all the legal hoops to bring this product to America. 

Because I was so close to her I was one of the many test subjects and I have to say it was one of the best risks I have ever done in my life. 

This product completely changed the texture, color, elasticity, and radiance of my skin. 

I wish I had had something like this when I was a dancer. All the sweating and grim really made it difficult to keep  skin beautiful. All you athletes out there know what I am talking about. In addition to the sweating, when we were performing I wore so much makeup that my skin could not breath. It was a disastrous combination for my skin. 

But now there is a solution and an easy and inexpensive one, Bio Basics.

For many years I had dealt with hormonal skin changes such as splotchiness,  skin darkening, wrinkles, enlarged pores, and adult acne. I know it is what all of us go through with the aging process. 

This products halted and reversed all of my skin complaints and gave me a confidence about my appearance that I did not have even in my 20's.

Now at 52, I feel I have better skin than I had in my 30's. My skin tone is more even. My elasticity has greatly improved and my confidence in my appearance has shifted tremendously. 

This product is finally out on the market and because I have been with this journey to test this product you can order it through this site exclusively. 

As the company is introducing this product this month there is a great discount as you will all be the first to try it before it hits the market.

I hope you take the risk and try this product. 

If you are preparing to have a surgery and are concerned about scarring this product is absolutely the best. When applied in the healing process scarring is minimized and the remaining scar is so thin that you almost cannot see it later. This is going to soon be included in the regime for plastic surgery as it will allow for the best results possible. 

It also improves the appearance of old scars as it allows the elasticity to improve and the suppleness to return to the hardened scar allowing it to flatten and for the skin tone to even out and become more like the surrounding skin.

If you have acne problems as I did, whether they are caused by hormones, youth,  diet, or age, this product placed directly on the acne at night on a cleaned face will make the acne almost disappear overnight.  No kidding!

I have had clients that had such bad acne that it was affecting their self esteem and their confidence. They also believed it affected the types of jobs that they were able to get in the public sector. But after using this product regularly all their skin worries literally disappeared. 

When I travel I bring Bio Basics along because if I get a bit sunburned on my face or other spots, I put it on and instantly the burning minimizes and then next day my skin is not tender to the touch and it does not swell up. I have Irish bloodlines and I am very fair skinned, so if I get too much sun I burn badly. In addition, my skin literally swells up. Bio Basics stops that entire process. My skin heals more rapidly, I do not peel to those deep layers that hurt so badly, and it is not sensitive to the touch.

I have had friends who took those terrible harsh drugs for acne. Now don't get me wrong, they work. But the side effects can be extreme depression, suicide, dehydration, bone ache, and anxiety. This product (in my mind) should be tried before the harder drugs because there are no side effects.

I had a client who had a chronic rash on her eyelids. All the doctors, steroids, and creams were unable to make it go away. Even antibiotics did not work. After one application of this product and her skin was instantly better. She was oriental and loved more natural products. She was amazed and so grateful as the rash hurt, itched, and peeled. After a week the rash was completely gone and never returned. 

I had another friend who 15 years previously had been terribly burned on the face, arms, and shoulders. She had many skin grafts and her skin tone was like a patch work quilt. Even 15 years after the incident, when she used the product her skin became more even, significantly less red, and it softened. She was so pleased because your face is really important for first impressions. She had tried for years to cover it with heavy makeup to make it appear more even but Bio Basics Skin Repair changed her skin amazingly for the better. It was such a huge change that she did not notice that her daughter, an adolescent, was using the skin repair serum until she noticed that her product was disappearing from her bathroom. Upon being questioned her daughter admitted that she saw such an improvement in her moms skin that she was using it for her acne.

Many of you know me. I do not promote products as I am so committed to my work. But this product has changed people and I have spent the last 8 years giving my product away to those who were really suffering and then directing them to my friend so they could continue to have it.  It is because of this that I am sharing it with all of you. 

Just click on the link for the Bio Basics above or below and begin the best choice you ever made for your skin. You can continue to use your favorite products and makeup. You just use this twice a day, morning and night, after you clean your face. Just put the product on and I allow it to dry before putting another day or night cream on top of it. That is all. Super simple. Honestly this one product has reduced many of the products I used to use for my skin. Because I find that Bio Basics is really doing all the work. Why spend money on products that you are not sure really are doing much for you. There are many nights when I just clean my face, put on the Bio Basics and go to bed. I am sort of lazy that way. Then in the morning I wash my face, put on the Bio Basics, wait a minute because it dries quickly, put on a day moisturizer, then apply my makeup and off I go to my work day.

I have traveled all over the world and I don't go anywhere without my Bio Basics. So if you have any desire to give your skin what it needs to be radiant and soft, give Bio Basics a try. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Feel free to call me if you have any questions. You know my number and it is below.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.  The link is: www.mybiobasics.com/PRE

Lovingly,

Suzanne Wagner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home