Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My latest skill to learn in social media marketing is called Zurker

I just learned about something called Zurker. It is sort of like Facebook but you can have unlimited friends and connections.

My friend, Michael Millman, who I consider the social media marketing guru told me about it on facebook this morning. So I checked it out and signed up. In this downturn it has been a real challenge to figure how to get your name and information out there in the market place in ways that do not cost an arm and a leg. Sometimes I feel pretty up to date with stuff and at other times I feel overwhelmed with the major technological changes that are constantly happening. This was my latest attempt at staying up to date with the market.

We will see how it goes. But I wanted to let others know who might have their own businesses and need some help getting out there. Hope it helps all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home