Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Musings of Life


I am taking advantage of the beautiful fall weather right now as I know that I am living in a temperate rain forest and when it decides to rain then it is really going to rain. And I mean for weeks and weeks.

But if that is the compromise I need to make to live in the beautiful redwoods and that is what they need to survive than that is what I am happy to live with.

The cat is basking in the sun and the sky is clear as a bell today. It is beautiful!

I am attempting to create workshops here in northern California for Numerology, Tarot, Palmistry and Channeling. I realize that to get things going I am going to have to put out the advertising way in advance. The problem is in getting people to call me back so I can get costs and dates set.

Patience seems to be the lesson over and over again. How do you stay proactive and yet know how to flow in the direction of what the universe has in store for you? That is something that I am working on finding out.

At least I will be coming back to Utah November 9th and then from the 14th-18th, 2011. I managed to get that advertising done and the Catalyst Magazine is informed and so hopefully for Oct and Nov I will have that handled.

I am also doing a free psychic fair at Mahazar's (an amazing clothing store in Willits) for the Harvest Moon Festival on Oct 14th. I will be available from 10 am till 8 pm that day for readings. It will be first come - first served.

This is a way for me to introduce myself into the Willits area and get to know the locals. I am looking forward to it. It should be fun and a merry event.

I am also looking at doing workshops and lectures at Open Secret Bookstore in San Rafael. It is a great location but I am still getting numbers and costs right now worked out.

Hopefully you are also having a moment to breathe in the lovely fall weather and feel the changing of the seasons in your life, heart, and energy.

Remember to appreciate everyone in your life today and remember that everyone is divine and wanting to receive love and support.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home