Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Suzanne's Adventure with Street Construction and the Breaking Down of the Old Energy



I am noticing for myself the intense level of shifting that is going on. The last few months have been a tremendous change on so many levels. It got so complex that I finally had to just let go and laugh at the hilarity and pure chaos of the situation.

About 100 days ago, the city started tearing up my street to redo the curbs, sewer system, and driveways that are owned by the city. Let's just say it has been total noise and insanity ever since. I do not know how these men do their jobs. I think hearing all the banging and machines would make me go deaf.

As a psychic, I am so sensitive to noise that this has been like being in hell for 100 days. I have increased my meditations, Kryias, mantras, and positive affirmations. And thank goodness I did. Even with those tools it has been all I could do to keep a bubble of protective and clear energy around me.

My clients have been enormously patient. There has been no parking in front of my house and everyone has had to park a block away and walk. Not the most convenient.

But that was just the beginning of the saga. I got a notice from the water company that I had a leak. Somehow all the banging of the cement knocked loose some old plumbing and it began to leak. The leak was from my old 1935 air conditioner. It is something like a reverse swamp cooler, using ground water to create cool air. Anyways, so I have a huge (And I mean HUGE!) water bill and my air conditioner needs to be replaced.

I think, while they are at it perhaps they should take a look at the furnace. Guess what? Yes, it needs to be replaced. Now, we are at the tune of $7000! Only to find that my kitchen faucet is leaking, my toilet decides to break, and water begins pouring out of the tub faucet handles.

So, I get that fixed and then my modem on the computer breaks, of course right after I get my entire schedule online. Which means that I cannot make any appointments or get my schedule unless I go down to the coffee shop and use their WiFi on my laptop.

It took two days to get the new modem, upload it, only to find that now my phones do not work. Then it takes two more days to figure out what needs to be done to get the phones and the modem to work together.

I begin to think optimistically for a moment. Then my big Mac decides to slow way down and go blue screen. Never a good sign. I turn it on and off 5 times only to keep getting the blue screen. I have to walk away for work and come back 5 hours later and it is working. Yea!

I then spend the next 6 hours backing up things on disk just to be sure. I have an external hard drive but everything was going so slow that the computer would not do more than one thing at once without freaking out and going to blue screen again. I manage to get things backed up. Take it into the Mac store and leave it over the 4th of July weekend. When I go to pick it up they say there is nothing wrong with it.

I insist that they turn it on for me to prove their point and much to my amazement it seems to be working. I take the computer home at which it promptly begins to do the same thing and go very slow and go to blue screen. Ugh! Just as I am navigating that my PC upstairs in my office also decides to have problems.

We call the Geek Box in Draper/Sandy and they come out to fix the PC and take my computer to the store to run some tests. God love "Zack "the computer guy at Geek Box. He tested and tested it and was able to get the computer to make the mistakes that I described and finally had it breakdown at a moment when he could do a test, which indicated that the hard drive was going bad. Hopefully, I will have my Mac back within the next day, as I do all my publishing of my books and most of my work on it.

In the end, I have spent almost $10,000 on fixing things. At least I had savings to deal with this situation. But so much for the savings now.

I notice when I do major shifts in my energy field, things will tend to break around me. This situation was one of the most dramatic I have seen in years. I hope everyone else has not had such expensive shifts. But based on the clients that I have been seeing, everyone is going through a lot and finding ways to manage stress seems to be the name of the game.

The astrology will seem to intensify so keep your head as clear and calm as possible. Have a sense of humor and laugh at the dramas that are unfolding around you. You can either laugh or cry. Perhaps a little of both is okay also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home