Sunday, July 04, 2010

Progress Report on my new Mindbodyonline Scheduling System


We are finally up and running with our new scheduling system and it has been fantastic. So many have commented that it is so easy to use and they love that they can make appointments at any time of the day or night. This system gives you an email reminder the day before your appointment and the ability to change your appointment 24-hours in advance. You can change workshop registration 3-days in advance.

This has simplified so many things in my office.

It has also allowed me to make gift certificates available for those wanting to buy a present for others on the online store section.

I have also created some special packages. There is a discount for new clients to the system. You can make a initial reading with me for the cost of $100 rather than the regular cost of $125. This is a one time offer but I have also created packages that are discounted for 4 - 1/2 hour psychic phone consultations or psychic readings for $200. Normally the cost is $65 per 1/2 hour segment.

I hope everyone out there takes advantage of these offers and packages.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home