Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My New Favorite Thai Massage Therapist - Introducing Gaivitch Walker - (801) 706-1116












After many months of manopolyzing this wonderful 60 year old, Thai Massage Therapists time. I am willing to share information about him. If any of you love massage then this is the guy to try. I love massage and so I have had many wonderful therapists work on me and they are responsible for keeping me clear and balanced. I appreciate everyone that has worked with me. But every once in a while you come across someone that is special.

Gaivitch is an amazing skilled massage therapist and comes to your home with all the gear to work with you. Now, obviously he probably does not go up to Park City, Provo, Ogden, etc. But if you are in the Salt Lake City area he is a real treasure.

Thai Massage is more like accupressure points, vigorous movements, and passive stretching. But it is wonderful! It is great for moving lymph and getting toxins out of your body while simulating your internal organs. In Thai Massage you wear shorts and a loose top, so those that are sensitive to being without clothes can relax and have a wonderful massage with your clothes on.

Afterwards, I feel invigorated and ready to face my day. He charges only $40 but I give him $60 as he is really worth so much more.

He is a gentle Buddhist. He is soft spoken, kind, and very safe. I highly recommend him to those who are brave and willing to try something new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home