Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lisa Minden - Photographer Extraordinaire












If any of you have seen my new pictures on the web, those are the product of a wonderful photographer, Lisa Minden. Her phone number is (801) 634-4211.

In my life I have spent a fortune on photos and images to keep my site and advertising up to date. This is so important in my line of work because if I so much as change my hair style, clients will come in and say, "Oh you do not look like your picture". In general I attempt to shift image each year to keep up with a fresh look and my own shifts in personality and evolution of my spirit. Photos capture the essence of your authentic self in those moments. I find that as I evolve internally and spiritually my image become more alive and vibrant in response to my inner process and awakening.

I prefer how I look now to images of me younger and thinner. I look more at peace and open. Which is how I feel.

But finding a photographer that can capture those moments is more challenging.

Lisa Minden is a person who has such a bubbly, positive energy that she infuses everything she does with a fun aliveness that is infectious to those she works with.

Doing a photo shoot with her is full of laughter and play. She allows me to be silly and serious. She has a knack of knowing when the right moment is to snap that picture, capturing that moment forever on film.

So if you are wanting to upgrade your photos on your advertising or website, are planning a wedding or photos for the holidays, give her a call. You will love her.

Photography is one of her many talents. She also has her own business selling key cards for entrance into buildings. This allows only access to those carrying a card and it records when employees enter and leave. A great thing for business to keep track of hours and employees.

Do not hesitate to call her and get information about the many things that she does with her business.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home