Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Poem #1 to the Guides and Angels

To the Illusive Teacher

Illusive one. You know who I mean. The one that watches but remains unseen.
You look at me but you are not far away. You love to observe the passionate play.
Just letting you know that I am watching you back. Checking to see your motive and act.
Interesting it is to connect this way. Less obtrusive then to get caught in the fray.
As I move I feel you shift. Testing the waters and guiding the drift.
It is nice. So please do not stop. I hope to find ways to let more of our energies swap.
I am so grateful for all your help. I know that I can be an obnoxious whelp.
Patient you have been. The angels have assured. In this way I have grown and matured.
Connecting the dots is an amazing job. As I watch you handling this loving mob.
Times will come and things may change. But know that I see and notice your range.
You wait for something that I should find. Is it destined or is it timed?
A little bit of both I should think. I see you smile with a knowing wink.
In this dance there are tests and trials. Not just for me but for all of our styles.
Yet inside me something does move. In this moment to connect to your groove.
The time is now and I hear your voice. It is good and for that I rejoice.
You are the rudder that guides this ship. So tonight I reach out and take a sip.
From your eternal energetic river, I reach up and drink in a sliver.
The light that flows with passions kiss. I feel myself emerged in your midst.
You are not separate from the whole. You orchestrate it all and that is the goal.
I welcome you to come forward into the light. Which you have already illuminated to everyone’s delight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home