Friday, October 24, 2008

November Continued


The weather is changing and so are all of us. It has been a crazy few months. I hope that all of you are finding a pathway through your own maze of your reality.

I personally have been growing in waves of ever expanding circles of love and support. This series of eclipses have supported and opened me in ways that I would have never conceived.

It is as if I feel that I have multiple parachutes to support new and gentler landings. Fear seems to have shifted out of the old patterns of contraction and constraint into a simple awareness of aspects that are still learning to integrate into this new emerging pattern.

It seems as if anything is now possible. Not in the way of needing it to feel as if I have value. Not in the way that I need to have my illusions validated in order to be good enough. But in a way that I know that life itself is always willing to give to each of us as much as we are actually open.

The great question is, “How much are you really open?”

I know that I am far from perfect. I am a work in progress. I bump into my own internal constraint patterns every day. But now I just notice them and have a great compassion and humor for how I love to create a drama in order to feel alive and part of the game. Sometimes that means that resisting is the way that I feel engaged directly in the game of life. Sometimes that means that I see myself in gratitude for all my karmic patterns, genetic patterns, and personal choices that have allowed me to grow to this point.

What I know for sure is that you cannot enjoy the game of life if you are not aware of how you are creating it. It is hard to have fun if you do not take responsibility for the choices you have made in order to learn the lessons that are of interest to you. But once those lessons are learned why not move on. If you are repeating patterns then there is something you feel is left unlearned. Finding the way to open to the information that you are in resistance to is very challenging. That is why you are resisting.

Resistance shows a lack of openness. Resistance shows a lack of trust in the flow of spirit that is always moving you whether you realize it or not. The places that you are not open are holding a tremendous amount of energy that you could be using for much better and enjoyable things.

Take a look at the places that most humans are lacking openness. They can be anywhere. They can be in your emotional body, spiritual body, material body, sexual body, etc. Many of us are only aware of how blocked we are when we finally deplete our internal energy resources and get sick. Then we slow down enough to notice how exhausted we are.

So ask yourself the question, “Am I really open in all areas or am I holding onto situations and places that allow me to feel safe and in control of my reality?” Holding on is not bad. We all need moments where we can take a break and just rest in the level in which we find ourself. It is important to not push beyond what you are capable of doing. If you do push you may damage yourself. Then later you will have to look at the places that you have overridden yourself and heal those also.

I prefer to attempt to look at where I am in resistance. Then objectively look at that situation and attempt to find safe ways to open and let go of my preconceived position. I prefer to walk with conscious awareness through doorways rather than be thrown into situations or dragged by the universe through the doorway.

What I know is that one way or the other you all are in a game of learning to let go of thoughts and patterns that limit your experience and do not let the fullness of your love and light shine.

I had a client today that we were talking about appreciation and expression of love for friends and family. We were commenting on how we don’t realize how self-involved we get in our daily lives until someone we love is ill or dying. Only then do you realize how you have gotten lost in your life and forgotten to express care and love for others. So take a moment to connect on a deep heart level with those you love. Don’t miss the small opportunities to connect and share how important certain people are in your life.

In this way you are opening to the full presence that you all ready are. Don’t hold back. Why not give all that you are in every moment as a gift of heart and connection to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home