Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Poem #2- Hope you all enjoy poetry from myself to the Guides and Angels.

I am at Peace at your Feet.

In my heart I search for peace. When I find it I am sitting at your feet.
Why is that, my dear one from afar? I just follow my heart and there you are.
Twisted in this place of fear. Is one open door and to that I steer.
I may not find you in linear time. But we will connect with our hearts divine.
Lives will come and ours may go. But throughout time this connection I know.
We are cut from the same cloth. Together we make the most delicious broth.
You are cool, peaceful, and calm. I am hot, spicy, and strong.
When cool and hot together mix. Things that have been broken can finally be fixed.
Long ago in another time. Magic merged and together we climbed.
Higher than either of us thought we could go. Beyond this plane and the minds need to know.
It was your idea to try to show. The way for others to find this flow.
So here we are again in this place. Having fun in this monumental race.
You do like a challenge. Do you not? I decided to hide over here and undo this knot.
I did not know it would take so long. I made it complex and I made it strong.
Could you save me from my own illusion and despair? Could you reawaken me so I could become more aware?
The knot is loosening. I am twisting myself free. With the movement I feel much glee.
When I get loose so much trouble you are going to be in. Because I will take a bite of your delicious skin.
With our flesh we will merge the light. Into something new, wondrous, and bright.
Together we will take them into a very new place. One of energy, passion, and grace.
Interconnected we all will become. No one will be left out. No one will be shunned.
Acceptance flies on silent wings. Everyone emerges as kings and queens.
The goddess calls for everyone. From the past something new is begun.
Peaceful calm will return again. You are here in the physical plane.
For now that is all I need to know. With that knowledge the energy will flow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home