Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Crazy Day on Saturday


Just another intense day in the life of a psychic. Saturday morning I was more tired than normal as I had worked Tues, Wed, and Fri from 8 AM till 10 PM. I worked the entire week and then those evenings either lecturing or working with some of my groups.

Saturday morning my first client came in with two of her family for her reading. Sometimes this is okay to do. Especially when I am working with a couple. But when I am tired it is much more challenging as it is hard enough to focus on one person, much less try to keep the subtle energies straight between many people in the room. I know that it is often fun for everyone but there are times when someone really needs to be private in a reading. As a psychic I can tell if the energies can mix well or not. This was one of those times when it was not going to work.

Between being tired and the added energies in the space I decided to just have the client in the room not everyone. That was a stress on them as they wanted to be there but there were so many divergent energies that it was just not going to be easy regardless.

Actually the reading went really well and the client was happy so it worked out in the end.

My next client was under tremendous stress. She had a child that was not sleeping well and that puts any mother into a sleep deprivation cycle and their coping skills are not doing well. She was so sweet and exhausted. We were trying to help this very active child and manage to do a reading at the same time with this child in constant motion in the room. She was distracted and it was hard for me to stay focused with constant noise and movement happening the entire time.

I had wished that my assistant had been in at that moment as then we could have at least had a semi babysitter to handle the child and the mother could relax with me.

But it is what it is and I try to move with what is happening at that moment. Sometimes I do it well and sometimes not. This particular day was not bad but not my best either.

My next client was under family pressure that had been building for the last year. She was so sweet and there are moments when I just want to take someone away to the spa for the day so they could relax and let go. This was one of those moments.

By the time my lunch break happened I was wiped out! Fortunately my next appointment had to cancel so I was able to take a slightly longer break. I needed it.

So, you see, all psychics are human. We have our own stresses and patterns. Some days are better than others. I always try to feel the other person's heart. Often it works well. It even worked this day but to keep my center in the midst of upset and chaos was challenging.

Today I got to play tennis and this is a great outlet for me. I usually have more energy than I know what to do with on a normal daily basis. Tennis helps to release it and calm me down so I can focus on clients.

I hope all of you have found ways to relax and maintain your own balance and center. Have a wonderful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home