Sunday, November 18, 2007

Predictions for 2008


Just reminding everyone that I will be giving my annual Predictions for 2008 at the Golden Braid Bookstore on December 6th, 2007 at 7:00 PM. The Golden Braid Bookstore is located at 151 S. 500 E. in Salt Lake City. The phone number at the Braid is (801) 322-1162 if you want more information. Everyone is invited. I will be lecturing and then answering questions you might have about the coming year.

Hoping you are having a wonderful Sunday. I am taking a much needed break and trying to do as little as possible today. I just got back from working in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. I do this trip about once a month and I drive both ways which takes about 12 hours. Whew! It is a beautiful drive and I listen to books on CD as I go. So it is very interesting.

Here is another poem that I wrote while at the Omega Institute from a Yoga Class with Sofia Diaz.

Yoga Magic

Standing, shaking
Inward quacking
Breathing volcanoes
Feeling the dominos
Crashing down
As I go inward bound
Beyond the ego
Into the known
Where I can rest
In all that’s best
Of human love
The potential above
What the mind believes
Becomes falling leaves
Embraced by the earth
Dissolved into dirt.
Death is the truth that inhabits this plane.
Deny that fact and you must begin again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home