Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sex, Love, Intimacy, and Relationships Workshop Update

My latest adventure in workshops went well last weekend. It was a foray into many types of inner work I have done over the last 25 years on relationships, love, and intimacy.

As a psychic, you can image how many people come in with questions about love and relationships. It is a primary aspect of conflict as well as joy in life. Almost everyone wants to find someone to love. Even those who don't are working on themselves and healing patterns from family and past relationships. I believe that learning how to be a full and complete human being is very challenging.

We are beings of light and spirit but we are also beings of passion and life force. The conflicts in life are often about the extreme juxtaposition between those two sides. We want to be pure beings of light and love but then we have to deal with this other side, passion. It always seems to get suppressed and pushed to the side. Only to rear its head when you least expect it.

Learning how to be a being of spirit and body together is quite a challenge. Everything on this planet moves in a sexual way. We exist in a desire realm. But we also feel the spiritual presence of pure love and light. Humanity has been constantly trying to balance these two sides with love. But passion is often insistant and pushy. Passion reacts and overrides the higher functioning brain at times. Causing upset and stress.

So, I decided to finally try to share some of the many amazing experiences I have had in my life related to relationship. In the workshop, I combined many things I had learned as a Kundalini Yoga teacher, such as some tools from White Tantric Yoga to open couples to see deeply into each other. I also used information I learned from a teacher Tim Heath (who is dead now). I gave an extensive bibliography of the books that have helped me the most such as David Deida. He is probably the most gifted person in this century on understanding male and female typologies, as well as many others.

Needless to say, everyone seemed amazed and blown away by the information. I could see the eyes lighting up and everyone opening in ways that they had not ever concieved of before. At the very least everyone had much to discuss after the workshop.

I will be teaching another one just for women before Valentines day. I felt it would be wonderful to give women an avenue to open and find ways to express themselves during that day of love. You can check it out on my website.

Have a wonderful holiday season. Enjoy family. It is the most important thing in life.

Suzanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home