Thursday, January 16, 2014

Wild Women Series 1/16/14

WW Life Series 1/16/14

Quote
"The purpose of our lives is to give birth to the best which is within us."
~Marianne Williamson~

Blog
Do you know what is the best within you? I had a teacher of mine say, “If you came up with the idea then that is probably not it because your ego is usually the one deciding and rarely is the idea of your ego the correct one.” When I was told that in my 20’s and being a professional ballerina, it upset me. I was sure that I was that ballerina. But life is always making you do corrections and adjustments. I can see now that being that ego driven ballerina was a huge part in my development and integral to what I have become. So it was not a waste of time. In fact, I do not believe that you can do anything really wrong. I believe that you chose to have experiences and those experiences guide your journey and exploration into yourself. But being that ballerina was but a small part of my soul’s expression in this life. Magically life continues to point you in the direction of what interests you and you evolve in this expanding magnificence that becomes deeper, more authentic, and more aligned with your true destiny. I realized that my entire life I have been attracted to the metaphysical arts and played in that realm. But my ego did not want to be a psychic because I thought they all had to look witchy. (Which was not true but a projection from my ego.) When I realized that I could look and be however I wanted then I began the journey to step into my more magical and conscious self. The ballerina gave me the confidence and presentation skills. She also gave me the discipline and physical stamina. She is a critical part of who I am. But there was more to learn that required me to soften, loosen up, explore, find peace, relax, find my voice, learn about love and compassion, and connect to others on a much deeper level than my ballerina could do.

You are the same. The beginning of your life gives you skills and sets a tone for your life but then it is up to you to allow that to become the magnificent work of art that shines the brightest light that you can.

Today let go of the picture of what you think you should do and follow your heart and your passion instead. When you joyous part is given permission to be, that part will expand you into someone wonderful that not only touches those around you but that you like also to be around.

Numerology for 1/16/14

Today is the number 6. The number 6 is a day where you explore your spiritual self. Who are you really? What are you afraid is true about you? What are you afraid to show others? Until you go deep within and face what you hide in the secret places of your subconscious you will not be at peace, you will not feel aligned, and you will not know the gift that you truly are.


I know that there are some scary and terrible people out there that have real problems, horrible karma, and biological challenges that make it mentally difficult for them to be around but if you are reading this you are probably not one of them. In a normal sense most of us are much the same. Deep down we are not bad but we might have wounding that we keep hidden from yourself and others. Until you come to terms with all that you are, all that you have experienced, and all that you have been you will not find peace. Today is the day to take that risk and go look inside at what you are afraid to see. Whatever it is it is not as bad as your ego has told you. When I have gone to personal growth workshops, meditation courses, or yoga retreats what you find is your sweet, innocent, wounded, self. He or she is not bad at all. They just want to be loved and feel as if they belong in your world. Acceptance is the key to feeling comfortable on this planet. You have to accept yourself. That does not mean that you are not a work in progress or that you cannot change but until you understand what makes you tick and why you make choices in certain ways you cannot learn to interrupt that pattern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home