Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Week of July 11th, 2012


We are off the races in more ways than one. I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Utah, Los Angeles, and finally back to northern California.

Isn't the world interesting right now? Fires, world issues unraveling, and everyone's personal place being challenged to the limits.

I think everyone I know is in a place of transition. We are all seeking to shift who we are, what we do, and how we see ourself in the world. It is a vastly changing landscape. Just when you think that you understand what you are seeing and are about to take a step the world mutates right as you take a step. So where you thought you were stepping is suddenly different than anticipated and we find ourselves frantically searching for how to adapt into this new now.

I am grateful for so many beautiful and loving clients that come and share the depth of their heart with me. It is wonderful to see the vulnerability and authenticity that is emerging from the shattering of the old safety nets. It has put all of us on equal footing and allows a new level of open communication to emerge.

I remind myself that the universe always has a plan. There is method to this madness, even when it does not seem so. I keep falling back into the place where I trust that the divine is moving through everyone and every heart. I attempt to look with compassionate eyes into the perfection of this moment. It is not always easy. I feel the pain and suffering of so many beautiful and loving people. And I choose to continue to practice love. Please know that I am not doing this from some "Airy Fairy La-La" place. This is extremely challenging. It is when times are the most difficult that practicing love is the most important for my souls growth and evolution. All the while staying grounded in the reality and what needs to be done in each and every moment.

I remind myself that I am here on this earth and I am a part of this unfolding. Each of us is holding keys to the potential that is being created. To hold the key is one thing. To figure out how to use the key is quite another. And all along the way you have to continue to grow and adapt to how that tool can be useful to each individual.

I know that I do not feel perfect in that expression each and every day but I take heart every morning and remind myself what my friend Christopher Renstrom says, "You are a Leo ruled by the Sun. Just remember, the sun always rises on another day!"

This will be but a blink of an eye in the vastness that will be your life. How can we see that cloudy days can be beautiful? How can we see that the storm of our life is what we need to clear the air and create a freshness and new perspective?

So whether that day is cloudy, rainy, sunny, or stormy, somehow the sun will always shine through.

Let your sun out. Let the sun shine in your heart. Let the love you feel warm others.

Below is Ralfee Finn's Weekly Astrological forecast I hope you all have a vibrantly alive week.

http://www.aquariumage.com/vibration.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home