Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Love is....

Love is when you look at another and only see you reflected.
Love is the awareness that we are all one.
Love is the trust you carry within that allows hope to flourish when all seems lost.
Love is the act of gracefulness when you want to scream and lament.
Love is the choice to accept when others carelessly throw your heart away.
Love is the forgiveness and the respect of others choices regardless of if they help or harm you.
Love is the container that holds infinite possibilities.
Love is the bond that connects us throughout all time and eternity.
Love is the magnetic force that brings us back together in any dimension or time.
Love is the pulse that beats life into every moment.
Love is the strength that moves us in the face of hopelessness.

Love cannot die. Love simply is. Love is complete. Love is life. Love is the passion that creates time. Love is the quiet endless moment. Love is the space between breaths. Love is the pause before the thought. Love is within. Love is all around. Love is guiding you in every moment. Love does not think, it expresses in many forms. Love does not judge, it accepts and allows. Love does not have fear, for love does not feel lack. Love does not need money; it is already wealthy and abundant. Love does not need you to feel the same way. It requires no reciprocation.

I will love you no matter what. I will love you throughout all time space and eternity. I will love you if I never find you. I will love you if you never see me. I will love you if you never choose me. I will love you if I am old and you are disgusted by my presence. I will love you if my body is dying. I will love you if I exist only as energy. I will love you even if you never know my name. I will love you and hold you dear until the moment of your awakening.

In that moment we will be one. In that moment we will come together in a passion that will take us beyond this known reality into the limitlessness of eternity itself.

Do you hear the heart beat of the love connecting heaven to earth? Do you hear the songs of love that vibrate the planet into rotation? Are you ready to join all of us in this dance of divine grace?

Drop in. Feel your heart connected to all the hearts. Be in this most precious moment. There is nothing to do, nothing to find. You are already home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home