Thursday, February 09, 2012

The Baking of Love.

Take the energy of time and space,
Mix in love and a bit of grace.
Add a cup of passion and bliss,
Then open your heart to feeling a kiss.
Taste the light and touch the dark,
Take a breath as if it were art.
What if you could fill this moment and place,
Then take that with you beyond death’s grace?
I choose to open to become a host,
To endless hope even as a ghost.
Who will walk with me into this land?
Who is brave enough to choose and stand?
Who will be the light when all seems lost?
Who will open hearts regardless of the cost?
Let us join hands in this moment of peace,
Together we can change in each other’s ease.
I am never alone if I just open my eyes to see,
It is all of you who are standing all around me.
Do you know how much you do?
Do you know asleep you are an angel too?
It is time to remember, it is time to wake up.
Now is the time to become unstuck.
That is because, you never were you see,
A part of you is always with me.
Together we have all danced through time and space,
Now as you awake, remember that fate.
Today is here. Yesterday died.
Today you can remember then tomorrow we will fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home