Sunday, October 24, 2010

Announcing that Suzanne is Joyfully Moving to Her Home in Northern California!


It is with great gratitude for all the people and experiences that have supported my growth and expansion that I joyfully announce my permanent relocation to my California home.

The winds of change have finally decided to blow me to California permanently. This has been a choice that has been growing for many years and it has finally manifested at this moment in time.

So to celebrate the transition, I am offering all clients readings from November 1st to Dec 24th, 2010 at an amazing discount of $80 for an hour, $40 for a half hour.

Everyone can still reach me for phone consultations as I will be still working and growing as a psychic. And I have this amazing new Free Conference Call service that allows clients to have phone consultations as MP3 files that they can download to their computers.

I may have moments when I return to visit friends and family and during those times you are welcome to have an in person session with me. But know that I have been doing phone consultations for many years and this mode of working flows very well for me. You can find were I am through my web site and my online scheduler.

I have so enjoyed my time in Utah. I came to Salt Lake City to dance with Ballet West in 1982. I remember a psychic in those early years told me that I would be in Utah at least 20 years. That seemed so far fetched at the time. That lovely psychic could not have been more right.

Utah was a place that I was allowed to grow and expand into the person I have become. It has allowed me to personally heal and transform so many patterns of my life and past lives. I am eternally grateful to all those who have walked even a small part of this path with me.

One of my teachers told me in 1995 that they had thousands of teachers and they were all his clients. I feel grateful and blessed for this beautiful land and energy found in Utah. It has allowed me to learn how to continue to grow and learn with all the beautiful souls that have walked in my office.

I hope that each of you is continuing to find your own path and calling. Know that we are all connected through love and filaments that connect our hearts in light.

I hope you will continue to read my blogs and newsletters. I am looking forward to beginning some new writing projects and teaching some new classes.

In peace and prosperity,

Suzanne

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger bereceptive said...

You have blessed so many lives in Utah with your grace and wisdom. A thousand thank you's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home