Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Goddess Temple in Sante Fe, New Mexico


Sharing of an Amazing Experience I had in Sante Fe

While on my latest adventures to Sante Fe, New Mexico, I had the opportunity to meet one of my clients who owns the most fabulous retreat center just outside of Sante Fe. The Center is called the Heart-Path Retreat Center.  

When I walked on the property I was amazed at what this lovely intuitive woman, Silvana had created.  The entire 17,000 square feet of buildings been designed, not by an architect, but they had been done intuitively by Silvana.  

As a woman I had never felt the feeling that I felt on this property.  It was totally feminine, goddess energy everywhere you went.  It was all I could do to not sit down and begin sobbing in gratitude for a place for the feminine that was healing and transformative.  The grounds had ancient cottonwood trees that had branches so large that they reached the ground. There were canals for water, ponds, an island in the pond, huge shade trees, stone picnic benches enough to seat 50 for a wedding, a Stonehenge made of nature Arizona stone, gardens, vineyards, meditation spaces, it just went on and on.  

But what was even more amazing to me were the buildings.  She had created a hacienda for 30 people with each room different and with different themes.  There were the India rooms, the Tantra rooms, the Japanese rooms, the Sante Fe rooms, the Native American rooms, etc.  There were kitchens that most women would dream of having.  All of them were spectacular.  Some of the walls were done in the old fashion of adobe covered with bees wax.  This left the walls with a wet, warm feeling.  It was gorgeous.  She also created a huge temple that could easily hold 50 participants for a workshop. Everywhere were meditation places, fireplaces, hand carved doors and beams in the ceilings, with Italian lighting.

Then to top it all off she had a store that had some of the most beautiful painting, jewelry, scarves, statues, and toys for any goddess.  I wanted practically everything in the store.  Too bad I am not made of money.  Perhaps that is a good thing.

I wanted to let others know about this place because there are so many retreat centers in Sante Fe but I have never seen one like this.  For myself it was a healing experience for my feminine and even right now I am not the same.  Somehow what she had created was a perfect blend of intuitive flow, fung shui, earth energy, and goddess honoring, all put together.

So if you ever wanted to get away for 3 days or longer, write a book, teach a workshop, or just have an experience of a life time the information for the center is as follows:


The Heart-Path Retreat Center-Silvana Pagani
PO Box 3620 
Sante Fe, New Mexico  87501
(505) 455-7335
www.marketive.com/sp_center.html

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Suzanne, oh my, I have not seen your blog until just now when the producer of a large television company contacted me with the possibility to be part of a TV show. Even though my comment is years late, I never the less wanted to thank you for creating this blog and praising the Heart-Path Retreat Center! Truly Suzanne; thank you so very much! With all my blessings, Silvana, owner/director
Heart-Path Retreat Center, Santa Fe, NM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home