Sunday, March 29, 2009

Being Your Natural Rather Than Normal Self


I just finished working on the Catalyst article for May 2009 and I was relieved to see that there will be a break from all the stress that has been happening for the past many months. I do the articles well in advance because of publishing deadlines as I am often traveling between here and California for my work.

I will publish that article as we get closer to the month of May.

I know for myself that I am feeling somewhat more relaxed regardless of external circumstances in the world. This is a time of intense transformation for myself and others. I am so psychically connected to the pulse of the planet that each convulsion that is globally happening, I also feel within. These external patterns mirror the inner planes that I am tracking and attempting to grow.

Now I think that this happens for everyone, not just me. But as a psychic I feel that I attempt to be more consciously aware of those patterns and trends that affect us all. I try to put words to the energetic shifts that I feel and sometimes I feel as if I do that fairly well and sometimes it seems difficult to put into words the complex patterns that I experience.

I notice that each psychic, mystic, or healer is often attuned to a particular frequency and that is what they tend to notice or translate. I think sometimes it would be impossible to do all the different patterns and frequencies at once, as that would be more vast than anyone could cope with energetically. But I do believe that we experience those energies in either fleeting moments of emotion or as a more complex pattern that we are focusing on and attempting to unwind.

We are all one really. We are not separate. The more we become conscious and interconnected globally, the more we are going to notice that truth.

I can feel the aspect of my deepest self coming closer to the surface of my reality. It feels as if the part of me that is Suzanne (the psychic) is being driven and instructed by my deepest self. And that the connection between them is beginning to flip. That means that my core essence is now jumping into the lead of my awareness. I notice that I begin to say things to clients that my "Suzanne" brain says, "Wow, that is amazing. I hope we can remember that later." (Which I am never capable of remembering later.) But it does not matter because my higher self is totally not attached to being anything but in the moment.

That is actually a great relief. I am discovering that my feminine side is learning how to just be true to what is in the moment. I recognize that feeling is always perfect and I am also willing to let it go in such a way that the next moment can also be totally fresh and spontaneous.

One of the things that I feel compelled to do is to open the feminine energy back up on the planet. I find in my work that I want to help women to accept their beauty and light in such a way that they remember and begin to return to the natural place of feminine light and love.

That is one of the reasons I am so excited about this latest Relationships workshop on April 18-19th. I feel relationships are critical for the evolution of this planet. Learning how to love and understand the differences and similarities between us is a crucial step in learning how to understand and accept each other culturally.

As we have entered into the Aquarian Age, this signifies that the feminine energy is attempting to come back into appropriate balance with the masculine on this planet. One is not better than the other. They are all essential to the continuation of life and consciousness on this planet.

But feminine energy is constant change. That makes it difficult for everyone to deal with. But this planet is feminine by nature. It is always in a state of constant change. I know we want to be able to corral the chaos of life with our masculine sides and for brief moments we seem to be able to do that. But the earth itself is more powerful than any of our small individual minds and egos. It is humbling when you recognize that and learn to allow the flow of life to teach you what you need to know in the appropriate time.

Something so much vaster than you is directing you and your life. You may not be noticing that but with a slight shift in awareness you could begin to see that your higher self is perfectly aware of how much you can move or not move in this moment. Know that you higher self is always with you. Know that you can begin to let go of your personality and ego and find the organic way that you could be living your life with less effort and strain. You could become completely content to be in the present moment and live as consciously awake as your personality can handle moment-by-moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home