Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What is Success or Failure?


Success and failure are words that we experience from our ego mind. In the perspective of our soul essence every experience we have is one that leads to a form of success, as it is only through our experiences that we gain wisdom and understanding. It is helpful to learn through books and others information but ultimately the integration of information must be done in a bodily sense.

We are not just our mind.

We are not just our body.

We exist in both.

Attempting to find a balance between the huge differences between our ideals and dreams and the harsh reality of our physical existence and ultimate death is one that all of us need to learn to deal with.

I know for myself, information is often very helpful to get my mind to feel safe and to begin the process of allowing me to let go. Finding ways to feel safe that give permission for me to have experiences that enhance my perspective is very challenging. But inevitably there are moments when you just need to jump into the experience.

I try to look and plan carefully before I jump and not go unconscious to the huge shifts of energy that are out there. Most of us jump from impulse because the emotional flows are overwhelming our senses. But if you do not look before you leap you often find yourself jumping right into a karmic mess that will trigger patterns from your past. You end up having an experience that reinforces a painful experience rather than having an experience that allows for breakthrough and transformation.

I try to use my mind to analyze the situations and find a pathway that does not repeat the upset but allows for a healing and growth process instead. But this takes a lot of awareness as to the inner patterns that you are repeating and taking responsibility for the karma that has been created up to this point in your life.

So what situations are you repeating that are asking for a healing or change? Are you aware enough of your own pattern to be able to navigate the chaos of life force to bring a shift in your experience? What would it take to see love in every process you have chosen?

These are tricky questions and not to be taken lightly. I find that I need to work it through my inner self over and over again; until I find that I can see the gift in the struggles I give myself. Then I am more ready to attempt to create an experience that allows for a different outcome than the one I keep creating.

I am always amazed at how when I approach transformation with a balanced, clear, and calm mind then major shifts in awareness and integrated experience can happen.

What does it take to have compassion and acceptance for you? It takes the awareness to love you through all the perceived mistakes. It takes seeing how your soul was attempting to grow regardless of the methods that might have been chosen in moments of unconsciousness.

We are all like children when we attempt new things. We all will do it in haphazard ways. We will all make mistakes and not be perfectly conscious in moments when the energy becomes overwhelming. Yet, that is how we learn. That is how we learn to stay more and more conscious in every moment. Usually the next time I find myself in a similar situation, I will do it better and will be able to not gap out as badly as the last time.

So take a moment to allow yourself to grow and make mistakes.

Choose to stay present to the best of your ability and to look before you leap.

Stay aware that life force energy has a tendency to take you for a ride and will make your conscious mind go to sleep.

But learn to stay present in the process.

You can know that mistakes are necessary for finding the fullest expression of your energy on this planet. When you can do these things then you will also allow others to have their process and give them permission to make mistakes and give them genuine forgiveness when those mistakes hurt you inadvertently.

When we are learning we are all like children. We are all trusting and innocent. That does not mean that things will work the way we perceive. But we are guaranteed to learn and expand our perspective and awareness through the outcome of the choices in our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home