Saturday, March 14, 2009

Poem - The Rotations for the Shift of Heaven



How many rotations have I turned? How many civilizations have been burned?
How many skies have washed my eyes? How many breaths have I sighed?
How many of you have felt the strain of expanding love in this domain?
I have walked with you among the trees. Hidden in caves and watched the leaves.
I have trusted the depth to which you clung. I have witnessed bravery that has never been sung.
I have felt the struggles that have wracked your mind. I have attempted to strengthen your hearts with mine.
Where do you end and I begin? It seems a circle without an end.
Where do you rest and find the peace? That seems to rob you of your sleep.
Where does our love go when we end? I am the witness of this constant trend.
We came to feel to our hearts content. We found ourselves twisted and bent.
We writhed and moaned in love’s clutching grasp. We continued to try even when our voice became a gasp.
We are here and this is our home. We made it so when we became alone.
You have been so brave and strong that stories have been told forever and long.
You are cast from such strong light that you have survived even the darkest of nights.
You are my friends, my comrades in my arms. We have held a banner of possibility for so long.
Where does this go? Is there a point to all of this? When you sleep at night do you feel the angels kiss?
Where is the hope of creations end? It does not stop but comes around again.
Where is the sound of the angel’s applause? It floats just beyond your egos calls.
You are turning the tide. Can’t you feel the shift, of the tear in the fabric of heaven’s rift?
You came to find something for yourself. But have ended up give back tremendous wealth.
You open a door to the expansion of beliefs. You have staged a coop with a lovers leap.
I struggle to find a balance within. That allows my spirit to soar again.
I know in your hearts you are finding your way free. There are things in the darkness that you will finally see.
I trust in a force that is much greater than myself to find the pathway that is hidden with stealth.
It is critical for us to find a way to relax. It opens a pathway in which we no longer feel so taxed.
It is the moment when change takes a monumental leap beyond the density that has kept us asleep.
It is a time that is not about self. It is a place where we must ask for help.
None of us can do it alone. But together we can take something spectacular home.
None of us have all the pieces in place. But together we have something unique to embrace.
None of us could not see the love that flies so high in this sky above.
You need not awaken for me to connect your energy in, to the expansion of light that is about to begin.
You need not know why you are here. You need not remember that you are so dear.
You will be taken very deep in my soul and allowed to awaken when you naturally unfold.
I take your hand regardless if you do not take mine. I know that we are connected and entwined.
I cannot stop what has begun to unfurl. I know your oysters all hold pearls.
I will not crack you open to make sure it is true. I know when you are ready you will begin to see through.
Through the pain and anguish you feel. Through the bitterness that heals.
Through the suffering that rakes the hearts to expose the tenderness that imparts.
Through the wisdom that was learned. Into the place of acceptance it turns.
With your love I will decree that everyone will also fly free.
With your depth of yearning and love everyone will reconnect above.
With your determination and trust we will find the most hidden of us.
You are safe. You are light. You are priceless and you are bright.
You are braver than you could ever know. You are the love that sets heaven aglow.
You are already the stuff that legends make. You are the soul’s that allow heaven to awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home