Saturday, August 23, 2008

Shaman Kucho is coming to Salt Lake City, Utah

The Shaman Kucho, the "Guardian of Macchu Picchu will be in Utah the last week of September 2008.

My dear and special friend, Kucho, will be in Salt Lake City the last week in September.  He is the most amazing shaman that I have had the opportunity to work with.  For years I took groups to Peru just to work with Kucho.  Nick Stark has worked for 3 years to be able to bring him to Utah and now that moment has finally arrived.

In all the years I have worked with the many shaman and healers in various countries, I have never met someone like Kucho.  He has an earth magic that will amaze and blow you away.  He has the capacity to work with the energy of nature that is pure, clear, and powerful.  He channels the energy fo the plants, rocks, rivers, mountains, animals, and birds in such a way that awakens you to the light and connectedness of everything.

This is an event that is not to be missed!  As a rule I rarely unequivocally recommend a healer.  Kucho is the exception to this rule.  In my life, Kucho, is one of my top 3 healers that I have ever been graced to work with.

I know that you will also be amazed and inspired by him.

He will be doing a free lecture at the Golden Braid Bookstore on Thursday, September 25th from 7:00-8:30 PM.  He will also be doing private sessions and ceremonies in the Andean tradition in Ogden Canyon.  To schedule and get more information please call Nick Start at: (801) 394-6287.

You can check out Kucho's website at www.machupicchurikuni.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home