Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pouring the Light- Poetry


Pour the light into the sky, become the eagle flying by.
Pour the light into the land, become the crystals in the sand.
Pour the light into the stream, become the tadpole yet unseen.

Rainbow body full of light, life so full of passion bright.
Rainbow body full of love, sweet caresses from above.
Rainbow body full of peace, within all hearts you do so beat.

I feel myself become the dawn, the sunlight beckons and I am drawn.
I feel myself become the moon, the darker light that holds no gloom.
I feel myself become the stars; there is no fear to go so far.

Awaken those who know the tune, of ashen dances to which they swoon.
Awaken those who hear the call, of spirit that enlivens all.
Awaken those who feel the flow, of love so strong that passions go.

Inside of you is the seed, of longing that desires to be.
Inside of you is the part, which knows that life expresses art.
Inside of you is the map, which shows the way and makes you laugh.

Joy is all that can be felt, through eternity and beyond the self.
Love is all that is on earth; this is the place of conscious birth.
Humanity comes to expand the light, but without love it becomes a blight.

Do you choose to take the path, beyond the egos endless traps?
Do you wish to love so large, that life becomes no longer hard?
Do you know your pure intent, was to become more than you thought it meant?

If you choose to listen well, inside of you will be no hell.
If you choose to feel the pain, you will transform and be born again.
If you choose to find the truth, your mind surrenders back to you.

I poured myself into the sky, to send the power into your eyes.
I poured myself into the land, to support your growth to find the plan
I poured myself into the snow, to cool your spirit and help you know.

I took the chance to find the place, where consciousness could not find space.
I took the chance to go below, to inspire others who could not yet know.
I took the chance to go within, to show the way back home again.

It is the balance that needed time, to come around and enliven mind.
It is the balance from the dark, that brings completion to lost parts.
It is the balance brought back to light, that allows the soul to find what’s right.

I beckon to those who feel so large, and know the truth is close not far.
I beckon to those whose hearts reach out, beyond resistance and want to shout.
I beckon to those whose minds are free, and want to step beyond this reality.

I feel you all within my heart; its tender touch will not depart.
I feel you all within my soul; we are connected to the whole.
I feel you all forever more, with this love we all can soar.

I am the air that breathes in you, the song remembered the song renewed.
I am the blood that flows so strong, it beats within to its own song.
I am the earth to which you belong, your unique rhythm, your unique song.

Awake I have come to view, something unique, something new.
Awake the dark inhales the light, deepening spirit, opening sight.
Awake the time has finally come, you are with me and we are one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home