Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Do you feel that funny energy in the Universe?


Finally the weather has broken and the tremendous heat wave has cooled. Whew! My tennis class has been cancelled due to rain and I have a moment to catch up.

As a psychic, there are times when I can feel a strange pattern in the world energy and I know that something is up. I felt this way before 9-11, before the Tsunami in Indonesia, before Israel and Lebanon took hits at each other last summer, and now again. I know something is about to happen but pinpointing it is tricky. It feels as if the US is the target especially as we get closer to the election campaigns.

Ugh! Figuring out energy is challenging. Knowing when and what is about to happen when all you have is a subtle energy vibrating out of sync with the natural flow and order of things. We shall see. Sometimes I get dreams about it right before it happens. I will try to keep everyone informed.

I am off to Idaho this week to do readings and to teach classes. That should be fun. I have not been there for about a year.

All and all, I cannot wait until we are totally past July. The energy is intense and the astrological patterns are difficult. August begins a better pattern. Maybe it is just me and I am just tuned into the biorhythm that it is my birthday month. After all, how could a Leo not love the energy of late summer.

My mother’s home is progressing slowly. I think I can have everything finished and redone by the middle of August. She seems to be settling into a new routine without my father there. We will all miss him greatly. My father was a pioneer in the aviation field and was never looking for the limelight. Even though he designed the SMART bombs that protect our troops today and knew presidents, generals, and international leaders he was always down to earth. When I was a child, he made business decisions that kept us in a safe place but stopped his prestige and power. Family and the safety of his children were paramount to him.

Even though he won the Haggerty Award, very few have ever heard of my father. He liked it that way. But growing up in a top-secret security clearance family was a great testing ground to become a psychic. There were always many things to track and try to find out about. You had to learn to read between the lines.

Just remember that everyone has chosen their family to be the energy and source of the skills and knowledge you wanted to experience. Sometimes that might mean that your family showed you by opposition what direction was actually important to your growth. Take a moment to appreciate what you have learned and why you needed to learn it that way.

Talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home