Friday, April 04, 2014

Some Women are not meant to be Tamed

Quote:

(Some) women aren't meant to be tamed..
They just need to run Free until they find someone just as Wild to run with them..
~Candace Bushnell~

Blog:
I was clearly not designed to be tamed. I am sure there are many other women out there that feel the same. I love to resist. I love to wrestle either verbally, mentally, or physically. I love to be unpredictable. I love to tease and taunt. Banter is bliss and I am willfully wild. If you want me you I believed that you had to prove your worth. Where that is wonderful is that it makes men and those that love you step up if you do it in the right way. You do not want to put others down. You want to support them in stretching out of their box. Never let another completely possess you. Only you should choose who and how your gifts are given to others. Just because someone can see your light does not mean they know how to handle it. That is why you have to be in the drivers seat in each moment to decide how much of your essence anyone can handle effectively. If you give them too much you can overwhelm them and that might shut them down. Which is not fair and not fun. You are not stepping into you power to frighten others but to open them to the infinite possibilities that they are. But you will be amazed at when you open and show that there is permission to be wild in a safe, fun, and constructive way how fast others will want to follow. Your congruent wildness is the permission that others are seeking to express their deepest and wild self. Show them the possibilities, open the doorway, and let them find their unique wild expression.
~Suzanne Wagner~

Link/Video
Desperate Housewives - Gabrielle Sollis –Funny Moments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home