Saturday, January 26, 2013

Personal Note From Suzanne 1/26/13



The shifts seem to be happening as we are experiencing the beginning of the Grand Trine in Water. Neptune went into Pisces last year on Feb 3. Saturn went into Scorpio and formed the second corner of the Trine on Oct 5th. And now we are inching our way to Jupiter going into Cancer creating the full Trine on June 25, 2013. 

The water signs will really enjoy this pattern but it will support everyone in different ways. Part of that reason is that Jupiter is exalted in Cancer. That means it is Jupiters favorite place to be. This will allow for expansion and abundance to grown in the area where it is hitting your personal chart.

What I seem to be seeing in my clients and myself is the beginning of a flow that is allowing a shift in energy and perspective. For some that shift is extremely emotional. A Grande Trine in Water is a rare event and it can catalyze tremendous suppressed emotions to surface. Feelings of insecurity that have been long buried, nostalgic thoughts of the past where you can see your poor choices, and bad behaviors are allowing you to finally awaken and to take accountability. This is what seems to be required for you to advance spiritually into this next level of growth.

The fear of the unknown and the clinging to the past reality has been inhibiting your forward progression. That awareness is now blatantly obvious but unraveling your old defensive behaviors and reactive tendencies is very difficult. The question is how do you risk and allow yourself to step beyond into the unknown when you want to fall back into the old patterns. You know there is no doorway back to that reality. Doorways are opening up towards a very different place but the experience seems to be so strange and out of your comfort zone that not only do you not know how to progress, you do not know even the steps to take that will allow authentic expression.

I find that the answer lies in just noticing what is coming up. To not judge it. Allow the truth of that experience to just be. And remain open to the doorway that will present into a new possibility. 

Things are never what I make them up to be in my mind. My mind is really good at making up stories about others to protect my perspective and beliefs. What seems to be necessary for myself and my clients right now is to consciously choose to not allow that place of drama to limit my reality. It is time to not let the fear that we learned from our childhood and past experiences to distort the incredible options that are opening with this Grande Trine. All we have to share with others is where we have risked in our life to uncover the deeper truth of ourself that is buried under all the judgement, ego, and projections. All we can truly share is our own experiences of risk, bravery, courage, and where we have been unrelenting in discovering who we are underneath this illusion we have created to make ourself comfortable. In that way we give others courage to step boldly onto their own path. 

None of us will walk the same path. None of us have the same blocks from past lives that we need to remember, unkink, and transmute into a higher form. But by being willing to walk in our own personal shadow of death and confront the distortions and illusions that limit the expression of our light, we give encouragement to others to find the magic and mystery that is their personal journey.

I choose consciously to be a beacon of a possibility. I want to find freedom and peace from my own mind. I want to breathe the air of understanding. I want to hear the song of my soul. Everything else is just a distraction drawing me back into my safe reality. 

I am tired of being safe. I am tired of feeling the constriction of my fear. I know that there is something beyond my present level of awareness. The only way through is to risk loosing everything. At least that is what my ego says. 

Of course you need to be conscious and clear enough to know that you are not going to do something stupid and damage yourself. You also need to not hurt others. But you can still stretch beyond your present understanding of reality. But you have to choose. Until you are miserable with listening to the rhetoric within your own mind you will not risk stepping outside the safe box in which you exist. 

And when you do, there are no guarantees. That is the problem and the number 1 reason to stop. We want to know that we will be safe and sound. We want to know that there is a treasure of some sort if we risk. There is a treasure but it is rarely what you believe you are going for when you begin. 

At this stage of my life because I have that awareness from many past experiences it makes it almost harder. I do not believe any enticement that my mind wants to create to get me to jump. I know it is a lie and I know that the treasure is what you uncover about myself. 

So as this Grande Water Trine begins open to the huge flow of emotions, intuitive experiences, creative expressions, and dreams. See what could happen if you just suspended your mind for a moment. What could you discover about yourself that you did not know existed within you? There is a mystery to uncover and it is hidden in the deep dreams of Pisces, it is hidden in the emotional expression of Cancer, and it is waiting for you in the sexy waters of Scorpio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home