Thursday, September 13, 2012

Through you, I can touch my soul.


I am having a busy day working in Spokane after working in Utah and Idaho. It is in moments such as these that I reflect with gratitude on my friends and clients with whom I have walked along this pathway to consciousness.
I am in Spokane for a family reunion after being in Idaho. The drive northwards and then west through the beautiful scenery of Idaho, Montana, and Washington took my breath away. I feel the beat of my heart in the mountains, valleys, and rivers of the west. I love the wide spaces, the fresh air, and the energy that engenders expansion that is this beautiful country.
In my work I travel a lot and yet I often get startled at the raw beauty that is America. What a wonderful free spirited place is this country. I look with wonder at the amazing gift it has been to be born into the place of freedom, prosperity, wealth, and abundance. Despite the hardships that all of us have experienced since the downturn of 2008, this is still the most amazing country to live in.  Even with the problems I marvel at this country. Regardless of the ups and the downs, we cut our way into the world’s view. Everyone sees the challenges that this country faces. It is our freedoms that make us unique and special. We are the battleground and the proving ground to allow everyone to have a voice. That makes us unpopular and it makes us have to take a look at what we believe to be true. That makes us not always look the best but it also is very real. Everyone’s perspective is valuable from the angle of his or her experiences and choices.
How do we find balance and peace in a world where everyone is potentially correct? How do you choose a path when there are so many perspectives? That is what we will constantly grapple with. If we cannot find a way then no one can find a way. It is as if this country was created to make a pathway through the jungle of beliefs and somehow find a way to make sense of it and to align everyone into one voice of clarity.
Clearly, we have a ways to go. Clearly, we are in a place where the many voices are being raised in a simultaneous call for change. Where we go from here is hopefully based on patient listening, calm understanding, clear sorting of the essential messages that serve all, and the momentum of action taken to create change. That is my prayer and hope for all of us. So I attempt to focus on the divine beauty and energetic hope that is what makes America great.
I look at this beautiful country and have to see that in many ways we are doing something correct. It is not an individual person that makes the difference as much as it is a person who can inspire others to work and come together to make a difference that allows for a growth that leaves something better for the next generation.  I know that we cannot do it alone. I know that we all need each other to open to the next level of awareness. I know that together there is something that can be created that will be amazing. We may not even know what that creation will look like. We may have to make a thousand adjustments to find the right way or doorway that will give us the opening that will work. That is okay. But to begin there has to be willingness. The more that are willing the more things can change and come together. We have to be willing to look bad, make a mess, and do it wrong. We have to try on different perspectives in order to find out what will work in this time and place. We have to be open to options and possibilities that we may not have thought of. That is why we need everyone’s help.
Without my clients gifting me with the incredible twists and turns that is their life, I would never know some patterns. Without my friend’s realness, I might never understand the power and impact of friendship. Without the love of my heart I may never know true joy and bliss. Without the touch of so many souls I might never know who I really could become.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home