Friday, September 25, 2009

A Woman's Gift


Many times in my life, I look at the creative power of women and I realize that the feminine has such an amazing potential to cultivate and create. Women have the power to create babies, homes, food, love, and many other things. It is that creativity that needs to constantly move and change.

This can be frustrating for the masculine as men love to find peace and stillness in the activities of their life. Whereas women want to create more love, more fullness, and more aliveness.

You would think that this means that they are on opposite sides of reality. In many ways they are. But ultimately the goal is all about love and the expression of love. It is as if men are going in one direction to get to love and women are going in the opposite direction. That flow is like a circle that starts at the bottom and the two points at first seem to be moving away from each other. At at certain point those points turn back towards each other and come together to make the full circle.

How often I have heard that clients say that they feel as if they are moving away from their relationship. I try to explain that this is totally natural and part of the cycle of completion. There is always a point when you allow the other to be the fullest expression of who they are, that something changes.

All of us want to be our best self. Sometimes in relationship we want our relationship to do what we want and what we think we need. The key word there is "think". Often we actually do not know what we need deep down. It is through the reflections of others that we learn to expand the limited thoughts and patterns of our identity to evolve beyond our mind into the pure reflection of love.

I have discovered that it is my mate that has the capacity to see beyond my ego and mind into the heart of what I truly desire and yearn for.

The problem arises when my ego wants to feel as if I know better than my mate. This is a challenge especially for the Western minded feminine. In the west, women have had amazing opportunities to grow and evolve. Women now are seen as intelligent and capable. They are coming into balance with the men at jobs, work, and pay. This is a wonderful evolutionary step. With that new found power, it then becomes difficult to let that power go and trust our mate to know what our heart wants.

Deep down inside, every woman wants her mate to be able to feel into her heart. As a woman I know that often I am a mystery to myself. I want to know myself deeply but my ego and mind will not allow me into places that might create fulfillment.

This is where my mate becomes so powerful and helpful. A good mate can feel my heart and know that there is a place that I am afraid to explore. It is only through the love and trust that has been cultivated in the relationship that I am willing and able to dive deep into places that I do not know.

This is an amazing exploration into the ever expanding consciousness that is love. Love is not limited to what your perception of it is.

Love is every thing, every emotion, every experience.

You can learn to find the love by letting go of the mind's judgements and perceptions. Those perceptions are based on the past and old fears anyway. If we always took every moment as fresh and not color it with our past experiences, life would feel much more magical and loving.

The Universe gave you this experience and these emotions to discover how they are all love. Love is a kalidescope of energies and impressions. A deer is not more loving than a tiger just because it does not kill. Everything on this planet has it's place and purpose. Nature does not resist that reality. It just flows with the cycles of life and death.

Humans however, love to twist and turn with the many shades and distortions of mind. This often creates confusion and we loose the knowing and connection that everything just is. Animals are the guides that remind us to enjoy the sun and the beautiful mornings. Animals show us to purr, stretch, and enjoy bodies. But we can get so caught up in our minds that we forget that all of this is love.

So, today take a moment and feel the sun on your face, pretend to be your cat that wants to stretch in the morning light, and look at every day with fresh eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home