Monday, August 17, 2009

Intuitive Patterns for the Month of September 2009


Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.

Well if you have not made some radical changes during the month of August, then September will be a major shift in your reality. Astrologically there are some major events that will shake the financial foundations once again.

Anyone who reads my column knows that I am not the psychic of gloom and doom and no aspects are super bad. But the universe tends to teach lessons in trends or patterns and unfortunately we are deeply in one at this time.

This pattern began last September and here we are again and it is the luck of the draw that some upsets are scheduled to happen during this month in the cosmic dance of transformation for our consciousness.

Part of navigating challenging times is about being prepared and staying awake to shifting tides. This is one of those moments. Globally there are some breakdowns that will either deepen or darken your emotional outlook.

I prefer to become deeper.

When I am challenged I reach into my center and core and realign my priorities and become brutally honest as to what will work or not work for me. There is tremendous freedom when you finally let go of what you have wanted to get from the universe and realize that when you die it is what you have given to others that gives you the energy to evolve and shift to higher levels of awareness.

So when externals in my life get crazy I look to what will allow me to find balance within and share that balance with others. Sometimes this means that a calculated delay of getting a particular outcome is required.

That does not mean that I will not get what I want but I might have to move at a more reasonable pace based on the environment and circumstances of my life at this time. It is in those moments that I have learned to not fight the flow of life but to allow the flow to organically take me where it wants to lead me. Often my head is fighting the whole way but I have learned that my mind is not necessarily the most enlightened and conscious part of my reality. It is my mind that can consistently delay my enlightenment just a little longer by getting me caught up in my desires or dreams, resentments or incompletions.

Do yourself a favor and this month just do not give your mind a lot of energy or it might just make you panic. Instead take a look at what right now you know is not working appropriately and just choose to commit to a new pattern.

Yes, I know it will feel horrible, scary, and as if you are dying.

When that is happening you will know that you are successfully disengaging from your ego mind. And I know my ego will try anything to keep me in the patterns of the past. But I am not my experience and I am not my DNA. Neither are you. So what do you want to trust? You’re habits and heartaches or your souls potential to grow and evolve into your true self.

Yes, it will be challenging for a bit. But the good news is that you are not alone in this process at the moment. Earth is doing a huge leap into totally unknown patterns of evolution and everyone is in the same boat with you. So there are many to talk to and share what you are experiencing.

In the sharing you will find that the fear lets go just enough so you can see you’re way through to a place of new potential. But it is new and it will feel different. Anything new will be uncomfortable at the beginning. Find the passion you hold within and feel into situations rather than try to figure everything out. Find pleasure in the free flow and new movement. Realize that even in chaos there are patterns of organic balance that can lead you to realizations and awakenings. You are all beings of light that have chosen to have this experience at this most amazing time to not only grow yourself but to assist others in opening and awakening through the sharing of your knowledge and experience. So give yourself the opportunity to try some new experiences and allow that process to move this new awareness into the grace of wisdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home