Saturday, August 15, 2015

Numerology/Astrology for 8/16/15 - Plus Personal Blog



Numerology/Astrology for 8/16/15
August 16th is the number 5. And it is my birthday! Yippie! I have made it to the magical number of 55 years old and I feel more alive now than I did when I was in my twenties. This is a day to pay attention to your health and body. It is time to notice that you need a little personal tender loving care and this day gives you the opportunity to listen to the soft yearnings of your body and understand what is needed for this unfolding process. Astrologically it has been a wild a wacky week. That does not mean it is bad, but it is reflecting the drama of the Uranus/Sun trine, which cannot help but stir the pot on just about every level. It is all about accommodating a different point of view. All this energy going into Virgo is going to make you desperate to find the truth. The real truth. The truth in your core. So I think the politics are in for a huge shock as the truth gets revealed on levels that possibly has never happened in any election. The truth is going to burst onto the scene and the illusions that some have been projected are going to shatter into a million pieces and reveal the lies that have been sewn together that no longer can hold any more weight in the blinding light of truth.
~Suzanne Wagner~


Quote
I want my imperfections. I want all of myself
~Jeff Foster~

Blog

2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger reformingegotist said...

Suzanne- I hope you have a magical birth season. Can you imagine the exponential growth of your wisdom if 55 years is only the midpoint of this one wild and wonderful life that you are now experiencing? Thank you for sharing yourself with us.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger reformingegotist said...

Living authentically does seem to require flaws in our individual self reflections. Flaws allow our egos to crack open, and while continuously showing us the truth of our imperfections, at the same time, flaws help us to appreciate our strengths that grow through the humility gained in the process.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home