Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Life is about dealing with the density of the physical plane.


I am back from my monthly Los Angeles/Santa Barbara work trip and so I am now playing catch-up in a multitude of ways.

This picture is from my old ballet days. This image in particular is from Giselle while rehearsing in the Berlin Ballet. I had just fallen and my friend was helping me up.

I thought this image suited the topic of this blog, which is about learning to deal with the density of life and picking yourself back up and continuing forward.

The trip went well and my clients were wonderful, as usual.

There was however one challenging moment.

There are moments when you work with clients and the steps that they need to do seem so simple. Yet, I know that each of us is challenged to grow in ways that may seem difficult to us individually. This was one of those moments.

I have been working with this particular gentlemen for about six years. He is in his forty’s and is a personable, likeable guy. He is full of ideas and is excited by the thoughts and perceptions that his mind can come up with. That in of itself is not a bad thing but the challenge is to find a way to ground the dreams and make them into a reality.

So, I have been coaching him about manifestation and the nature of how things are accomplished on this planet.

Now, I know that I am a psychic. (I prefer to see myself as a mystic and healer. The word, "Psychic" has such a bad connotation these days and is overused.) I know that most people see psychics as spacey and slightly out of their body. However the opposite is true for good and stable psychics. Most of us have worked tremendously hard at finding ways to ground our energies to be able to translate the esoteric patterns we are subtly detecting in others. We know how difficult, tedious, and frustrating being in the physical plane can be. We have tried and failed. Then made the corrections until we find the patterns that seem to remain accurate.

I know that that all of us are here to understand the nature of creation and manifestation in the physical plane.

In all of creation in the physical plane there is a huge element of responsibility and follow through. The third dimension (in which we live) is very dense compared to the light where we all originated. I like to think of this as a game in learning how to bring light and consciousness into the darker and denser areas of the universe. This is really a wonderful and exciting experience. But it is very difficult and hard to stay present in what you are creating, as well as, responsible in the creation process.

So anyway back to my story.

This gentleman comes in and proceeds to tell me that he had gotten the information from the guides and angels that he was supposed to buy a lottery ticket for $150.00.

In buying this ticket he was going to win an expensive home and then be able to afford to do his dream. He had talked to people that he was going to hire for positions and had begun promising that they would have jobs and salaries.

He was also $3000.00 behind on his rent and had promised the landlord the money next week.

He took one look at my shocked face and tried to explain that he had muscle tested and the muscle testing told him that it was all going to come about.

I sat there stunned at the absolute absurdity of the situation.

He was highly animated as he was in the energy of being in the idea without being grounded in the reality.

This is a type of manic state. Now, every one of us has done this at some time or another. We have all been so focused on the idea and dream that we forgot to deal with the physical plane.

He had no money and I had decided to give the reading for free when he told me what the situation was. No matter what, I needed to help him sort out how the physical plane works.

I am a psychic but I am a skeptic at the same time. I have seen amazing miracles and a lot of manipulative people preying on weak minds for money and power.

God blessed me in this life with wonderful intuition and a tremendous amount of caution and grounding within my physical body. It is probably why I was a ballet dancer for so many years. I learned the determination, strength, and commitment it takes to make things manifest in the physical plane.

Just so everyone is clear. There are no free rides in this life. We have all been brought up to believe that if we are good people, do our inner work and are kind that we are supposed to be rewarded, FINACIALLY!

I see this as the lower chakras attempt to manipulate GOD.

Guess what. It doesn’t work. History is full of stories of bad things happening to really fabulous people. Look at Joan of Arc, Gandhi, Jesus, Buddha, Nelson Mandela, etc. Somehow I believe that they were probably a lot better at inner prayer and guidance than many of us. Yet they suffered anyway. This is why the Buddhists believe that life is suffering.

You are on the physical plane and there are rules to staying alive here. Those rules can be bent at times and under rare circumstances broken.

But this was not one of those times.

This gentleman has had bankruptcies and has not been able to be responsible for himself in this life. If you were his parent (God) you would want him to take responsibility for himself and grow up and learn that through hard work and determination you can manifest anything you desire enough.

But it takes work. Lots of work! We are in the physical plane. That means it takes physical effort to make anything happen in this density.

This gentleman kept insisting that he wasn’t good at responsibility and grounding and he hated it. So why couldn’t the universe just give him what he needed to make all the money.

My first answer was that his request is totally selfish and all about him. Just because you ask doesn’t mean that you will get it. You have to look at what the lesson really is for you in this life.

Every time I ask for help, I ask for synchronicity and to be guided along the path. I know that I am going to have to do most of the work. But as I am willing to commit and grow, circumstances and people will appear along the path just at the right time to help me continue the journey.

The spiritual path to life is not about the outcome but the journey itself. If the focus is outcome then the person is coming from ego rather than essence.

You also have to look at the, “Is it all about me, pattern!” Which this fit into. He wanted God to save him and thereby prove that he is worthy.

This has nothing to do with worthiness. Everyone is worthy of Gods love and support, but each must learn responsibility and take responsibility as to how we try to manipulate God with our prayers and desires.

This is a developmental stage that everyone goes through as a child but you are supposed to mature out of it.

A dreaming, idealistic child is a wonderful sweet thing to behold. But someone who is almost 50 and still doing the same behavior suddenly looks off balance.

This gentleman was unhappy, distressed, and angry at God that he wasn’t getting the kind of help he desired. He wanted millions of dollars without knowing how to handle that kind of money in the first place. He couldn’t understand why someone who had money wouldn’t just give it to him.

I tried to explain that people who have manifested money know how much work it is and can read people on levels that are deep within the grounding and responsibility areas. This man did not come across as credible or grounded. People with money know that money is energy. You want to make sure that the person you are giving the money to can be accountable with the money. Otherwise it is just throwing money away.

Anyway, I told him that I didn’t think that he was going to win the lottery. If he did, I would eat my words.

But I know that the lesson for him is not about getting what he wants but to know how to be fully alive on this planet in a responsible way that can actually make a difference rather than live in his mind alone.

Living in dreams is fun and exiting but we all have to get back to the reality of daily living. The Native Americans have a saying, “Before enlightenment, chop wood – carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood – carry water.”

We all have dreams. That is wonderful. Just balance your dreams with the reality in which you find yourself. Stay open to all possibilities, stay awake for miracles, and stay present in your life.

As a psychic you cannot imagine how many times someone has come in and they were sure that they were winning the lottery, publishers clearing house, etc. None of those have ever come to pass.

Remember to be here now. This is where the magic is. If you spread your energy too much into the future without grounding it first in the now, you will not have enough energy to manifest the dream you desire.

Also, angels operate on, “when the time is right!” You do not get to decide when that is. That is their job. Your job is to stay awake, responsible, alive, and vibrating your love within the density of this physical plane. And most of us cannot do that impeccably all the time.

Stay focused on your responsibilities and learn to have fun while doing them. Then you are naturally more awake to the magic that is trying to happen all around you.

Have a wonderful grounded day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home