Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Celestine Prophesy Movie and Streaming Video on the Web


Last weekend I helped a friend of mine set up the Celestine Prophesy Movie sneak preview in Malibu. It went really well. The movie is just like the book and everyone was impressed by the film. The scenery was beautiful and the story poignant. People were crying at the end and we all had a discusssion about the film for about an hour afterwards.

At the beginning of the movie I did a quick meditation for the group to bring the energy of each person into presence and connect them to all the others watching the movie throughout the country. It was amazing to feel the fabulous energy and consciousness within each person present.

At one point I could psychically feel that there were some people lost trying to find the house and I walked down the long driveway and out to the street were I found two full cars that were both lost and trying to decide were the house was. They were so grateful that I had come out to find them.

When they asked how I knew to come out to find them, I just smiled and said I was somewhat talented in that regard.

So all in all it went really well. We were chopping vegetables for hours as we made a vegan meal to go with the movie. Everyone loved the food! My friend whose home it was did the cooking, I just helped prepare and make it look gorgeous.

I recommend that everyone see the movie and take their family and friends. It is a good spiritual family movie full of intrigue and positive messages. If you liked to book you will love the movie.

I am home now and I have finally finished my two minute videos for the Integral Tarot and Integral Numerology books. There were many last minute complications as I was told that I was to do a 30 minute questions and answers about the books and as I was driving into LA I discovered that it was actually going to be a two minute promotion.

I had a full schedule in LA and then I somehow needed to find a way to create and learn a script about the two books.

This always seems easier than it actually is. I was almost able to memorize everything but at the last minute I put the script on posterboards as cheat sheets.

The video guys came and wanted me to do it off the cuff and I laughed and said that it would be better for them to hold up the posterboards. I had the first and last pages memorized by could not seem to get all the sequences in the middle all together. Oh Well! Such is life.

On the whole it went pretty well. When they are finished editing it then I will have it up on the web in a streaming video format.

I have set up two sites for the books that I am going to have my web friends help me with they are:
www.integraltarot.com

www.integralnumerology.com


Hopefully they will be done within the month.

I am still trying to set up my internet marketing of the books and I sent about 2 hours worth of streaming video to the place in Canada that is hosting it and the video was blank. I contacted the video guy and the good news was that he did have a backup. Yea!

It is amazing how long all the small details take. Anyone who has ever tried to create anything from the beginning will know what I am talking about.

I am giving my "By donation Lecture" at the T.A.O. this Friday evening April 7th at 6:30 PM. The address is: 150 So. 600 E., Suite 2C, if you are interested in coming. Each person will be allowed to ask a few psychic questions of me during the evening. I try to make sure everyone gets an opportunity to jump in.

I am also teaching a Channeling Class April 22nd and 23rd at the T.A.O. Please register in advance so I know how many manuals to print.

For both events call Paige Paulsen at the T.A.O. at (801) 521-0055.

Hope to see you an an event.

Suzanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home