Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Process of Dying and Living in the Moment

Hello again!

Welcome to Memorial Day weekend. It is Sunday morning and we are having a rainy day here in Utah.

My dear friend and client, K. Boswell, who is 83 years old is in the process of trying to leave the planet. I have been spending time with her at the Nursing Home as support and comfort.

I consider it a great honor to be with someone as they are transitioning. It is a wonderful gift to be challenged to stay present and in your heart as someone is struggling to find the way home.

So many of us are frightened of death, but it is such a amazing experience if you do not allow the energy to blow you off your center.

I always try to remember that I will be in this process at some point also and I hope that others won't be afraid to come and be with me.

It is beautiful when someone has lived a good, heart felt life and is not afraid because then their mind is sharp even when their body is trying to leave. Listening to them, you hear calm truths and perceptions because they no longer have any energy for pretense.

So the next time you have the opportunity to share your heart and caring with someone that is dying, don't hesitate to cross some time off your schedule and be with them. It is a real gift to them and an even greater gift to you.

I began thinking nostalgically about my life, as my friend K. Boswell has been in this process, and really appreciating all the love and support that I have had in my life.

If you take a moment to look at all the magic that you have witnessed, how can you not feel loved and blessed with every breath.

I appreciate even those moments when I was younger and I did not make the most appropriate choices because I was in fear and not completely in my body. I am so grateful to be at this age and able to be more conscious and aware as I live my daily life.

I am still in the process of finishing the extra writing parts in my book, Integral Numerology. I am re-editing it and then I will change the graphics and hopefully it will look great.

I will be teaching an Integral Tarot Class, June 17-18th at the T.A.O. in Salt Lake City, Utah. I hope to see some of you there.

Take some time to be with those you love and never forget the great gifts from those around you. Appreciate all the people in your life and bless them in your prayers.

Enjoy the holiday weekend with your families.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home