Sunday, May 22, 2016

Numerology/Astrology for 5/23/16 - Plus Personal Blog


Numerology/Astrology for 5/23/16
5/23/16 is the number 10. The number 10/1 is giving you energy and spunk to get going on those projects that you have been floundering on over the past few months. Now seems a good time and the resistance seems less with this number and the astrology today. There is power is getting going. I think that humanity loves to do things and loves to create projects that show progress and overcoming a challenge. For myself I think gardening has been one of those things that teaches me patience and to just take one small thing at a time. A little bit of care each day adds up to a beautiful outcome over time. So where it is an internal project or an external one, begin today and give yourself time to work through the challenges a little bit at a time. Enjoy the process because the end goals are never what you pictured anyway. The Moon is in Sagittarius all day, promoting a happy, spontaneous, and curious attitude. You might have the desire to venture out and go on some small adventures. There is something about this astrology that requires less prompting than usual to get yourself up and moving. Bored with the mundane, anything that breaks the routine is appealing now. You might take a philosophical attitude to problems or challenges in your life. A change of scenery is in order today. Even so, the Sun in alignment with Vesta this afternoon can help you focus your energies. You can easily get caught up in your personal interests and projects now, expressing dedication and a stronger focus.
~Suzanne Wagner~

Quote
I am a beautiful work in progress. My life is a journey to express the hidden potential and to discover the untapped resources within. Relax into that potential and allow it to bubble to the surface and find where it fits. You are not limited only to the aspects that you know. Inside you is an unknown creature being discovered and then rediscovered. Let your edge be that unexplored territory and your life’s story a great mythic journey.
~Suzanne Wagner~



Blog

When I was younger I did not know what the journey and expression of my life would look like but I did know that I wanted something unique me and filled with all that life could offer. I was determined to find the doorways to my deepest inner self through facing fear and leaning into the things that I had judged. Some part of my soul recognized that you don’t get anywhere by playing it safe and yet you needed to do it in a way that allowed for growth and did not damage you in such a way that you collapsed into places of familiarity. Life is designed to let you explore and discover but so many of us are afraid of even doing the smallest thing to disrupt the established pattern. Life is about choices and not choosing is still a choice.
~Suzanne Wagner~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home