Thursday, July 02, 2015

Numerology/Astrology for 7/3/15 - Plus Personal Blog

Numerology/Astrology for 7/3/15
Today is the number 9. Change is necessary and sometimes change is very tough. Things are intense. Are you ready to really let go of those old patterns? Today with the number 9 you are being given a chance to begin to make that shift before the Sun oppose Pluto and forces you to let go of the old. Then Mercury Square Chiron you are trying to break out of the old mental and emotional habits that are no longer working. Know that you are going to have to let go so the number 9 is giving you a chance to begin that journey before you get hit with it really hard. The Moon continues its transit of Capricorn until 6:39 AM EDT, when it enters Aquarius. A square between Mercury and Chiron today can point to insecurity or strained, unnatural communications, as well as a time when you can be a little more sensitive to criticism. You may doubt yourself when it comes to solving problems or learning and expressing yourself. However, as the day advances, positive thinking is stimulated, with Mercury and Jupiter forming a sextile tonight, encouraging cooperation, big ideas, good judgment, and openness to learning from one another.
~Suzanne Wagner~


Quote
"Some of the best days of your life haven't happened yet."
~ Zig Ziglar~

Blog
I must admit that becoming older has been the best thing for me. In my younger years I pushed hard to make life go in the direction I wanted. I was disciplined, focused, structured, and I kept my eyes on all the goals I was creating. Finally at 54 I am learning to enjoy the simple things and to enjoy moments that are without structure, have too’s or dealing with others schedules at the sake of my own natural flow. It feels wonderful and I highly recommend it for everyone. Perhaps that is the grace of aging and why we have it as a part of this complex world of duality. We look easily to the duality concepts of good/bad, right/wrong, and positive/negative. But there is also the pattern of youth/old age. Appreciating the smaller things in life and learning to enjoy even the simplest moments is a beautiful and worthy goal.
~Suzanne Wagner~


Video
The Leo King – July 1-7, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eGZc_ElbiU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home