Thursday, December 11, 2014

Your Body is a Forest/Jungle



Quote
Listen to me, your body is not a temple. Temples can be destroyed and desecrated. Your body is a forest....thick canopies of maple trees and sweet scented wildflowers sprouting in the underwood. You will grow back, over and over, no matter how badly you are devastated.
~Beau Taplin~


Blog
Feel inspired by this quote today. Each of us will be destroyed and recreated over and over again. I remember a moment when I connected to the parts of myself that had died in past lives in horrible ways and I found myself crying for those parts and the suffering I had endured. Then I heard an angel say to me, “You have died hundreds of times in a variety of ways. The manner of the death does not matter. The meaning you have given that death is your story. All things die and are reborn into new forms and lessons. Death is simply telling you that this particular story has run its course and you are being called home because you have learned all the lessons of this life and touched all those with your heart that you agreed to connect with in love. Let go of the story you are telling yourself about the deaths in your life. Take the lessons learned and move forward. Death is not bad it is a release and a doorway to the next level of awareness and integration.” So today, feel into the forest and jungle of your souls many incarnations. You are each plant. You are every flower. You are the leaves breaking down and forming new soil. You are the rain giving life to everything within your realm. And you are the light that causes all these parts to reach out of the darkness and to evolve into the fullness of your potential.
~Suzanne Wagner~

Link/Video
Not that I can do any of these as they are demonstrated. Amazing and inspiring!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home