Sunday, February 04, 2007

What Psychics Can and Cannot Do.


Here is an image that is finally up to date. This is my passport photo taken in January of 2007.

The process of being on this high protein low carbohydrate diet has been a very interesting experience. Not only have I learned a tremendous amount about how little you need to eat to survive but I have learned that you need a tremendous amount of protein to not be hungry. You need that protein to be lean protein such as turkey, chicken, fish, etc. I find I have much more energy and all the old cravings have vanished.

So I highly recommend it to those interested. It is pretty much the program that is in the Zone Diet book.

On a personal note I am getting ready to take my yearly vacation to Hawaii. I cannot wait! My husband and I bought a timeshare on our honeymoon 13 years ago. It was the best decision we ever made. It forces both of us to take a vacation.

This year we are bringing John's mother, sister, and niece with us. It should be great.

It is always a challege as a psychic to educate and assist others into the world in which we live. Information comes in randomly but sometimes does not have specifics. I love it when the information is exact but it does not happen all the time.

We have all these wonderful fictional stories about psychics so now everyone believes that each psychic should be like in the television shows or movies.

Even the TV show Medium was based on the patterns found in a particular psychics life Allison DuBois. But the details have been modified, enhanced, and altered to make the show more exciting and interesting.

Everyone has a different perception of psychics and if you are a psychic you should be able to get everything. Names, dates, social security numbers, lost items, stashes of cash, license plates, your dead grandmothers maiden name, the list goes on and on.

It is especially hard when you know something that is not particularly a good thing about someone else. How do you tell bad news to someone that is new and that you are not sure how they will take it.

Answer, you stall and ask important questions.

I would rather look stupid and dumb than hurt someone further. Even if that information is truthful and accurate. Sometimes the kindest thing to do is not to answer the question.

I usually begin by telling the client what my psychic skill was exactly. What I could and could not do. How psychics work and how we access information. Then I gently go into the information and see how much comes out as I move into the persons energy.

I see myself more as a psychic emotional healer. My gift is in understanding the patterns of people and how those patterns effect situations and our life's path.

But I love working with people and opening them to the magic that is all around.

Have a wonderful month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home