Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Numerology/Astrology for 11/23/17 - Plus Personal Blog

Numerology/Astrology for 11/23/17

11/23/17 is the number 8. It is Thanksgiving Day and with this number 8, take a moment to appreciate all those that have passed on to the other side and observe a moment of gratitude to your ancestors that have allowed you to experience this amazing life from their hard work and effort. It is those before us that give us the drive and strength to keep going. It is in our genetic makeup to find a way through the challenging times. Appreciate this moment because all moments do not last forever and especially now that so much is in flux. Learn to bend. Learn to breathe. Learn to stay focused on your own karmic journey regardless of the external trends that seem to allow for terrible dysfunction and chaos. No matter what, you can stand separate from that reality. You have to stay awake to where those holding the energy of greed and power want to infect your consciousness with letting go of your own personal values. There is a huge potential for our humanity to backslide. Hold tight to your morals and values and know that you can change the world by not falling into the popularity trap and become the zombie like mass consciousness that does not require your cognitive skills of your mind. The mass consciousness and those in power prey on your reptilian brain to find fault and to knee jerk react without any thought or reason.
The USA Thanksgiving Day holiday has the Moon moving into friendly Aquarius at 12:14 PM PDT, making start times after this to your gatherings socially supportive. Aquarius likes idealistic and eclectic conversations, so invite unusual or new people to the table. This Aquarius energy continues through most of Saturday, and this is the sign of technology and innovation. That should give you a hint about holiday gifts if you are shopping. There are also pleasant travel planetary aspects for those who are traveling home on Saturday. Remember to pay attention to the rules, goals, and structures in your life. The Moon then moves into Aquarius, stimulating your progressive or revolutionary spirits. The Moon harmonizes with the Sun in Sagittarius this evening, promoting cooperation and reconciliation. You are idealistic and broad-minded under this influence, enthusiastic about sharing ideas and visions with others.
~Suzanne Wagner~


Quote
It took me a long time to grow out of the notion that my leaders needed to be perfect. Fortunately, I finally embraced the idea that my leaders have feet of clay because all humans have feet of clay. I wanted my heroes to be gods—or at least god-like. Now I want my heroes to have a brain, a heart and some courage—and if they’ve petitioned the Great Oz to get those qualities, that’s fine with me. I also want them to have common sense. I want them to have grown past their narcissistic tendencies so they can consider the greater good in each situation. Included in growing-past-narcissism—something we all should do—is the realization of our shared humanity with all its awful imperfections—that’s part of what makes good leaders. It’s why we identify with and love our good leaders—we feel the truth of their experience; they’ve learned the hard lessons of life through their successes as well as their failures.
~Ralfee Finn - Astrologer~


Blog
I am grateful for all the choices in my life.
I am grateful that my soul cannot (under any circumstances) promote those that cause harm to others.
I am grateful for this body and the difficulties that I have learned to face with courage and action.
I am grateful for this time that I live in where there are so many choices for healing and alternative natural answers to complex questions.
I am grateful to all the healers who have ever gifted me with their energy, time, and skill. Without them I would probably not be here.
I am grateful to my ballet teachers who would yell at me, “No excuses!” Because in life the ones that succeed are the ones that go beyond the known and the limitations that one experiences.
I am grateful for the karmic progression that this life has allowed me to experience. I am grateful that my soul deeply knows what is life fulfilling and cannot compromise that for any reason or in the face of those who cannot see the truth beyond their own suffering.
I am grateful for my mother’s emotional depth and the skills I needed to learn to navigate her intense lifetime transformation.
I am grateful to my father for his constant reality check that kept me grounded in truth and his powerful mind and verbal skill allowed me to grow yet stay in alignment with the natural order of life.
I am grateful for the camping trips, the backpacking trips, the heavy old packs, the terrible sneakers for hiking, the learning to move beyond the physical and into the spiritual in every moment, the lake house, the ski boat and the amazing water skiing adventures on Lake Texoma.
I am grateful for the encounters with snakes and animals.
I am grateful that the cougar decided to go around out tent when we were out in the boonies.
I am grateful for my sister throwing me down the stairs before the School of American Ballet audition causing my foot to swell so much it would not quite fit in the point shoe. And the teacher told me to sit down and take off my shoe but I refused. I learned to keep going towards my dream no matter who attempted to stop me.
I am grateful for being friends with some great dancers, musicians, and artists. I learned so much by being in their authentic presence.
I am grateful for my spiritual teachers who were very human and had feet of clay. That allowed me to see that everyone is down here working on something and everyone has karma. That there are no perfect people. But the great teachers are the ones who know their faults, admit them fully, tell you to not trust them in that area because that is where they are still working, and I learned that you can still be a work in progress while also having a great skill that can powerfully impact the world. They taught me that regardless of where you are at you always have a gift to share with others and to never withhold that gift.
I am grateful to being struck by lightning in Bolivia and changing my world.
I am grateful for all the times I almost died. It showed me that the universe is a constant miracle and that they were not done with me doing my work on this planet yet.
I am grateful for my friends that have walked the path with me. Some for only a short time, some for a long time, and some in one powerful moment of change that was transformational as well as, fleeting.
I am grateful for all those that broke my heart. It was necessary to shatter my ego and allow my authentic self to emerge.
I am grateful to all those that have ever loved me. Those are the spiritual family that are magnetically drawn to each other to share, grow, and support the evolution of each other’s soul.
I am grateful to those who take the time to read my blogs and articles. I hope that they inspire you to become your best and most beautiful self.

~Suzanne Wagner~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home